Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Interesting to see they forecast it to pass DS sales. It would be cool if it happens, but now that a new system is official, I think sales will drop like the end of Wii
All aboard the hype train
Nintendo Gaming / Question about Guncon 2 on Gamecube
« Last post by francesryan on Today at 05:41:07 AM »
Hello,

Hello, as I know, "Starsky and Hutch" incorporated both the Logitech steering wheel and the Guncon2, allowing players to simultaneously drive and shoot. While this feature is undoubtedly exciting, what caught my attention even more was the game's availability on all three consoles. It's worth noting that both Xbox and PS2 have lightguns, unlike the Gamecube. As a result, when the game is released on the Gamecube, can we anticipate the introduction of a lightgun? Alternatively, will aiming be accomplished using the camera stick or control stick?
 It's great to hear that you're having a blast with it and appreciating its unique qualities. It's true that some games receive mixed reviews from critics, but ultimately, what matters most is how much enjoyment you personally get out of playing it.
General Gaming / Re: 4th Annual NWR Four on Four
« Last post by M.K.Ultra on Yesterday at 10:12:51 AM »
Not only did I not finish a game, I sold my PS5 last month.  Whoops. 

There is a joke in there somewhere involving "Returnal"...

Still thanks for posting/playing. Part of the fun is planning out the games you want to play.
Podcast Discussion / Re: Episode 873: Cobra is Rated R for Respectable
« Last post by KDR_11k on Yesterday at 08:15:13 AM »
You can skip the intro in R-Type Final 2/3 with the Skip Demo toggle as you select your ship.
I'm kidding. I'm having so much fun with this game. It's easily one of the most most unique games for Switch, and it kind of bums me out that critics are so down on it. It's a little frustrating to see the negative reviews criticizing it for lacking "real gameplay." Were they expecting an underwater third-person shooter?

I love that Nintendo is still taking risks on unique IPs, and making games that are accessible to everyone. Been playing this all weekend and having a blast, and I haven't even touched the online mode.

Anyone else playing this?
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Boredom and Nintendo
« Last post by pokepal148 on Yesterday at 12:43:27 AM »
I mean Nintendo doesn't usually do a May direct.
General Gaming / Re: 4th Annual NWR Four on Four
« Last post by lolmonade on May 05, 2024, 12:54:04 PM »
I like this idea!

Working to clean up my backlog, here's what's in my queue.  Will report back once I notch them off the beat list.

Astral Chain (Switch)

Returnal (PS5)

The Lion King (Sega Genesis)

Anomaly Agent (PC)

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Xbox series X)

Mario Golf - Game Boy

Not only did I not finish a game, I sold my PS5 last month.  Whoops. 

Mario Golf is a delight though.  Onto the third Tourney so far.  Simple but crisp gameplay. 
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Boredom and Nintendo
« Last post by Dinar87 on May 05, 2024, 04:30:44 AM »
Day 627. There is little water, no food and definitely no nintendo directs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10