Author Topic: Extreme Sandwiches  (Read 100264 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Extreme Sandwiches
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2009, 03:12:35 PM »
Here's a picture of the bacon fried bread. good stuff.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2009, 10:26:58 AM »
your blood must ooze thick like primordial sludge bringing life to such delicious creations that are sure to lead to premature and complicated death.

Now I must decide between my will to live long or my need to love life whilst I shop the aisles seeking to summon forth the very beast that will lead to my untimely demise.

You sir, have done me a great disservice, yet I feel inclined to thank you.

Your arteries will get clogged, you'll get a heart attack and you'll die. Whats so complicated about that?

Now Shy', while this new creation does look mighty delicious.. how about you try something NEW new.. like some sort of EXTREME SOUP!?! I can picture it now..

You can make something extremely thick and chunky, or extremely salty that consuming it dehydrates you to the brink of death. You can serve it out of a fish tank complete with a little scuba man, treasure chest and a tiny castle. Make all those edible and you've got yourself an extreme motherfucking soup, yeah!
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2009, 10:33:24 AM »
This latest one looks fantastic.

I might post my favourite hangover cure in here, just got to find a decent camera.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »
Extreme Soups? Maybe someday. They would have to be made from scratch. I think I will stick to sandwiches for now. I skirted the edge of the definition of sandwich with hamburger. Do wraps count? How about gyros?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
Now Shy', while this new creation does look mighty delicious.. how about you try something NEW new.. like some sort of EXTREME SOUP!?!

I want an extreme chili.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 410
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »
your blood must ooze thick like primordial sludge bringing life to such delicious creations that are sure to lead to premature and complicated death.

Now I must decide between my will to live long or my need to love life whilst I shop the aisles seeking to summon forth the very beast that will lead to my untimely demise.

Your arteries will get clogged, you'll get a heart attack and you'll die. Whats so complicated about that?

I don't have any health insurance and I'm not sure if funeral expenses would would be covered by insurance that I do have, so that would complicate things.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »
Friends, Romans, Countrymen. Please keep in mind that balance must be maintained. The sandwiches are large yes, and often made of ingredients high in fat and sugar and cholesterol, but they are not consumed all at once! My typical sandwich lasts 3-4 days and is often shared with friends. I also only do these sandwiches once a month or so. Moderation is key. I enjoy milkshakes and gravy too, but I do not eat them all the time. Every once in a while I will indulge.

A balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables is important as is regular exercise. This morning I did some jumping jacks and running in place for several minutes and then consumed a bowl of oatmeal before I left for work.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »

I don't have any health insurance and I'm not sure if funeral expenses would would be covered by insurance that I do have, so that would complicate things.

Perhaps its time to invest in something with a bit better coverage? At the least, do some reasearch and see what is/isn't covered and decide if you'll take a bite from there.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »
I'm waiting for a more affordable option, something more public and not so private.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »
I'm waiting for a more affordable option, something more public and not so private.

I know what you mean, I enjoy whipping out my privates in public.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 05, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »

I know what you mean, I enjoy whipping out my privates in public.

That is definitely one option....

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #211 on: October 05, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »
Uh trying to get this back on track of food.

I remember making a desert a few years ago that had Brownies, Cheesecake filling and strawberries.
I should make that again sometime. Very tasty.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 05, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »
I once saw a man streak through a mall.  Everyone was laughing and shouting.  It was wild.

Anyone else ever see anything like this?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
How about an extreme salad? Loaded with bacon bits.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2009, 08:49:30 PM »
Uh trying to get this back on track of food.

I remember making a desert a few years ago that had Brownies, Cheesecake filling and strawberries.
I should make that again sometime. Very tasty.

You're right; speaking of food and my privates, has anyone ever seen "not another teen movie"? They totally ripped off my idea for a banana split! I was so pissed when I saw that dudes junk covered in whip cream with a banana in his bum, cuz I thought of it first!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2009, 09:52:42 PM »
What about that one movie Bachelor Party they were in a strip club, and the server guy brought this lady a hotdog on a platter, only it wasn't a hotdog inside the bun. Now that was an extreme sandwich.

I found the clip: http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1841
LOL
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 10:02:27 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 05, 2009, 09:56:32 PM »
Ever seen Extreme Home Makeover on NBC?  Show sucks and the host is a complete tool but I hear he makes an extreme sandwich.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 05, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »
I hate you all. I have some pull with the mods, I should get you all banned.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 05, 2009, 10:28:01 PM »
What about that one movie Bachelor Party they were in a strip club, and the server guy brought this lady a hotdog on a platter, only it wasn't a hotdog inside the bun. Now that was an extreme sandwich.

I found the clip: http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=1841
LOL

That whole movie was extreme. One of the best flicks of the era if you ask me, and that scene is one of the reasons why. Other memorable scenes... (crap i cant find the clip!) where the couple kiss under the "full moon" hahahahah. Classic.

Ever seen Extreme Home Makeover on NBC?  Show sucks and the host is a complete tool but I hear he makes an extreme sandwich.

They make sandwhiches on that show? Maybe i'll have to start watching.

I hate you all. I have some pull with the mods, I should get you all banned.

uhm.. not anymore you don't:

I condemn it for being on rails. That makes it a lesser being. Like a French Canadian. Le Joke! Le No Ban! Oui Oui?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #219 on: October 05, 2009, 11:19:10 PM »
ShyGuy please make another sandwich soon!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:33 PM »
I may not post any more sandwiches here.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #221 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:12 PM »
I blame EasyCure and BlackNMild.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2009, 11:33:25 PM »

Good, I don't need to be tempted by them, Mr "Satan's Helper" Shyguy
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2009, 01:13:09 AM »

But where else would I get craving for unhealthy midnight snacks?
You sandwiches are things of inspiration regardless of how we may tease.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:55 AM »
I'll just have to make extreme foods of my own and bring more hits to this page. I have so many exreme ideas for:

sandwhiches
soups
stews
pastas
salads

hell i've even got an extreme lolipop idea floating around in my head!