Author Topic: FFCC: My Life as a King  (Read 30788 times)

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
Re: FFCC: My Life as a King
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2008, 10:58:01 PM »
You played way too fast.  Should've been karting.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2008, 10:59:57 PM »
fark, I finally beat this dumb game.  I didn't like it that much. I'd give it a 7/10.

So many things just seemed annoying, look here:

- Did anyone actually read any of the citizen's monologues past like... day 5?
- The slow down was terrible! They elminiated the slowest piece of hardware on a system (the disc), and it's still slow as hell sometimes!  I mean come on, did every speech bubble HAVE wiggle when it opened!?
- The moral system was stupid.  It probably failed at everything it set out to do.  It didn't get me to read anything anyone said AND WORST the length of day only stayed it's longest while you were talking to people regularly! God only knows how many people you actually have to talk to to get it to stay high, but it doesn't matter anyway, because of all that time you wasted talking to all those people you've kill the time you were gaining! It's a wash!
-  The various interfaces sucked all the time, they were CRAP. 
-  Lots was not well explained or didn't really seem to work logically.  Example, actually getting a material behest to appear, or whether an adventurer would only buy stuff up to his own level. 
-  The empty building spaces were just in stupid places some times.  I mean if it's against a wall and it's two spaces deep the only thing your interested in really building there is shops.  Single homes are practically pointless once you get spacious homes and start racking in elementi(sp??).
-  BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH and other things.

I disagree
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »
I don't. screw that game.

And I agree with the karting part, Pro ;)

The played to fast? No.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
I love that you obviously hate the game yet you give it a 7.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2008, 05:24:08 AM »
No I don't hate it. Just glad it's over!  That Dark Lord took a good chunk of time to kill! I had to spend like 5 days with nothing to spend any money on and maxed out all the buildings, just running around moving as fast as possible through speech bubbles keeping moral up while my party yet again gets whipped out.  I'm sorry, but the towns folk just didn't have really anything to say.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »
I actually enjoyed this game but, I have no use for moral any longer.  The fact of the matter is now my Kingdom is at the highest level that moral will let it be and I personally have nothing to do but set my adventurers out.  Thats it.

The worst part is I have the best paid adventurers and the like but half the time over half of them don't want to go and do what I say.  Making my progress in the game painful sometime.  Also the behest are wickedly hard sometimes.

I think there should be an option to watch the fights of the adventurers when they get back.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
I just restarted this game on very hard mode, and I'm struggling but enjoying it.  I just beat the goblin boss in like the third lowest level area and i'm on like day 45.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »
So, thread necromancer here and everything.

Anyhow, due to a lack of funds I've been replaying all the old favorites, including this one. Question: In my New Game+ my adventurers get really depressed and bored really, really quickly, to the point where they rarely do more than enter one fight before returning home. If I declare a holiday, then send them out the next day, they sometimes get into two fights before coming home. Any tips or suggestions?