Author Topic: The World Ends With You Sequel May Still be Coming  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
The World Ends With You Sequel May Still be Coming
« on: September 07, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »

A secret ending attached to the iOS version of TWEWY teased a new game.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31584

The iOS version of The World Ends With You included a secret ending that could possibly be interpreted as a teaser for a sequel to the Nintendo DS game.

The image, which you can view in this article, shows a new characters with the words "New 7 Days." Hopefully this is meant to infer a new game will be coming. If there is a sequel on the way, we do not know what platform it would be released on.

In a Famitsu interview, the game's director, Tatsuya Kando, said "We are in the middle of working on various things, but for now please enjoy Solo Remix."

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Re: The World Ends With You Sequel May Still be Coming
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:51:35 PM »
If this is taken at face value, it's a new character in the same environment... I would've preferred a new environment, but this will do. So long as it's on a system that can do the original justice.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Klonoahedgehog

• Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
A little late there aren't you?

Offline Rodrigue

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
Yeah, agreed with Klonoa, I thought something else came up, but this bit of news is several days old.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 09:37:34 PM »
Not everyone checks other sites and I haven't seen this mention on these boards, so this is the first I have heard of it.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
I have noticed that she wear headphone like Nekku and has the cat doll similar to the female protagonist, so it may be their daughter several years afterwards. Just a little speculation.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline neoprism

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 05:50:50 PM »
This new girl being the child of Neku and Shiki.....is logical actually.  It cant be Shiki because she had short black hair...maybe its Ryhme?