Author Topic: Nintendo Contest Asks You to Be a Pokemon  (Read 1666 times)

Offline WindyMan

• It was the dog.
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • WindyMan's Roller Derby Notes
Nintendo Contest Asks You to Be a Pokemon
« on: October 16, 2006, 11:47:33 AM »
Entrants are asked to submit art and photographs about why they were turned into the creatures to mark the release of Mystery Dungeon.

NINTENDO NEWS: NINTENDO AND SMUGMUG OFFER ARTISTIC ONLINE POKÉMON CONTEST    

Oct. 16, 2006 - Whether you're a Picasso or a Pikachu®, Nintendo's latest creative contest will help your inner artist shine. To spark the creativity of Pokémon® fans, Nintendo and photo-sharing site SmugMug are hosting a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Detectives contest starting today.    

The new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video game for Nintendo DSâ„¢ Lite and Game Boy® Advance SP asks the question, "What if you woke up one day and you were a Pokémon?" For the first time, players play as an actual Pokémon. They can even talk and interact with other Pokémon. In the SmugMug Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Detectives contest, fans are invited to create photos or artwork depicting their own stories about why they were turned into a Pokémon and what life is like as a Pokémon.    

The contest runs today through Nov. 5.  The most creative entries can win Pokémon prize packages, which include a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game pak, along with a Nintendo DS Lite system. Visit www.Nintendo.SmugMug.com for complete contest details and prize information.    

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is now available at retail stores nationwide.

Steven "WindyMan" Rodriguez
Washed-up Former NWR Director

Respect the power of the wind.

Offline miedo

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo Contest Asks You to Be a Pokemon
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »
I would draw a noose and a dead Pikachu.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Nintendo Contest Asks You to Be a Pokemon
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 11:41:20 PM »
Does The Cheat count as a Pokemon?

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo Contest Asks You to Be a Pokemon
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 08:47:14 AM »

Originally posted by: KDR_11k
Does The Cheat count as a Pokemon?
No.  If you cound The Cheat you might as well count Merch.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!