Author Topic: Phrase Altering Game  (Read 7606 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Phrase Altering Game
« on: March 12, 2011, 01:27:49 PM »
So there was an old thread where the goal was to modify a sentence by one word every post and then see how much it would devolve by the end of whenever. It was fun, I don't feel like searching for it though since it was like a while ago. Anyhow starting two sentences.

I was at school one day and I saw an attractive package of very smoke-able camel cigarettes. I've never been a smoker, but the camel on the package was just so cool that it was just too irresistible.

New Rule, when we get to reply 20, we can do 2 changes, 40 then 3 changes, 60 then 4 changes
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 02:28:36 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Phrase Altering Game
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:44:46 PM »
I was at school one day and I saw an attractive carton of very smoke-able camel cigarettes. I've never been a smoker, but the camel on the package was just so cool that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 03:38:42 PM »
I was at school one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel cigarettes. I've never been a smoker, but the camel on the package was just so cool that it was just too irresistible.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 06:50:41 PM »
I was at school one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a smoker, but the camel on the package was just so cool that it was just too irresistible.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 08:37:51 PM »
I was at school one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a smoker, but the butter on the package was just so cool that it was just too irresistible.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 04:05:23 AM »
I was at school one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a smoker, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 12:38:55 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a smoker, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 02:23:37 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive carton of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of very buttered camel genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline rlse9

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of very buttered rat genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 05:16:35 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered rat genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the package was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 05:19:46 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered rat genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the grenade was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 11:29:17 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered rat genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the fingers was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 11:33:13 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the fingers was just so sexy that it was just too irresistible.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 11:23:12 AM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've never been a pervert, but the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 02:25:43 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've always been a pervert, but the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »
I was at prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 02:31:58 PM »
I was in prison one day and I saw an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 04:05:10 PM »
I was in prison one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine genitalia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 04:45:34 PM »
I was in prison one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was just so gross that it was just too irresistible.

next person gets 2 changes

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »
I was in prison one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was glistening so seductively that it was just too irresistible.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 06:42:12 PM »
I was infected quickly one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been a pervert, and the butter on the fingers was glistening so seductively that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 06:59:19 PM »
I was infected quickly one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro zombie, and the butter on the fingers was glistening so seductively that it was just too irresistible.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 07:02:48 PM »
 I was infected quickly one day and I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro zombie, and the scabs on the skull was glistening so seductively that it was just too irresistible.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 07:14:50 PM »

I was infected quickly one day when I bit an attractive specimen of free buttered masculine memorabilia. I've always been pro zombie, and the scabs on the skull were glistening so seductively that it was just too irresistible.