Author Topic: Fragile - Namco ARPG  (Read 41580 times)

Re: Fragile - Namco ARPG
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2010, 12:42:42 AM »
You should space your games out, like, with hobbies.

No amount of spacing games out could have made Fragile enjoyable, and I do try to spend some time with various animated series/movies but my time's pretty limited and stuff I want to watch lately has grown scarce.  I have about 3-5 hours a day of just free time to spend, so that's pretty much my gaming time.

I agree, I have almost NO free time these days, and I don't think I would recommend this to somebody who is short on time like me. It took me like 3 weeks to beat this 10 hour game. XP

Offline mac<censored>

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
I can't believe that this game came out in Japan only last year, because it plays and feels like a Wii launch game from the crappy controls to the lack of depth and pointless mini-games.  I just completed (I guess) the section with Crow at the amusement park

Hmm, it's an unfortunate place to give up, since by far the best parts of the game start to come immediately after that (including an area where the fighting is actually fun).

It's clearly a flawed game, but there are much better bits than the amusement park...

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »
I can't believe that this game came out in Japan only last year, because it plays and feels like a Wii launch game from the crappy controls to the lack of depth and pointless mini-games.  I just completed (I guess) the section with Crow at the amusement park

Hmm, it's an unfortunate place to give up, since by far the best parts of the game start to come immediately after that (including an area where the fighting is actually fun).

It's clearly a flawed game, but there are much better bits than the amusement park...

Actually, if you had looked a fair way further, you'd have seen I got as far as the Dam before quitting.  ;)
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.