Author Topic: Gooberman!  (Read 1243 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Gooberman!
« on: March 21, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
The long waited sequel to Boogerman has arrived! It is called Gooberman and is supposed to be a Wiiware launch title. It will be made by Probe and published by Acclaim. The game takes place 25 years after the first game and stars Boogerman's sun, Gooberman. It is set to be a 2-d side scrolling game made using 3d graphics similar to what Vector Man used. The game will feature music by Stone Temple Pilots and will also feature an online co-op mode where 1 player controls Gooberman and the other player controls Boogerman.

The new lad will also have new special moves such as the (alpha bet burp) a super move that causes an earthquake to rattle the entire screen and disables all enemies within range. The other new moves are the Shart which allows Gooberman to slide across the ground and knock enemies over the edge. The last move is the Snot Rope which can be used to swing across platforms as well as to tie up certain enemies. The game will retail for 1200 Wii Points and will launch just 2 weeks after the Genesis port of Boogerman reaches Virtual Consoles.

There will be 15 MASSIVE levels with tons of new boss fights and even new special stages such as one stage that has you tasting bowls of Chili at the state fair. The 2 Player mode cost 200 Wii Points extra to unlock and is only available upon actually completing the game twice through. By purchasing this game for Wiiware, you also get a special bonus stage unlocked for play on the Genesis VC game. No word yet if the game will be ported to XBLA or PSN. However official sources have confirmed a US launch date with the Wii Ware service. No word on weather or not the game will reach Europe or Japan as their tastes differ slightly from Americans. The game is also being sponsored with In game advertising brought to you by McDonalds.
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Gooberman!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 12:28:10 PM »
Sorry, I couldn't sleep last night. Don't know where this one came from...
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"