Author Topic: Trine 2 - Role Call!  (Read 4441 times)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
Trine 2 - Role Call!
« on: December 14, 2012, 04:10:01 PM »
Who has it? I have it and am interested in trying the online portion of it. Anyone else game?

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Trine 2 - Role Call!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 04:14:52 PM »
I have it on Steam.  I haven't even installed it yet.  I'm going to assume you mean Wii U Bustin.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:17:11 PM »
I have the Wii U version but I haven't played it yet.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline MrPhishfood

• Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »
I have it on Wii U and I have not played the first Trine. I've played and collected everything from the first 3 levels. Not tried multiplayer yet.

Not particularly impressed from a gameplay perspective, feels like it was made for multiplayer or meant for mouse + keyboard. The visuals are excellent though. Don't ask me about sound and music I don't pay much attention to it, its not bad is all I can say.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 06:10:56 PM »
I have it on WiiU but have barely played it.

There's online multiplayer?  :confused;
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
I've been meaning to buy it, but wanted to beat Zombi U and atleast open Darksiders II first....

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »
I've been meaning to buy it, but wanted to beat Zombi U and atleast open Darksiders II first....

same, but replace Darksiders II with Assassins Creed III, and replace open with "get passed the tutorial"
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 11:46:10 PM »
I am getting Darksiders 2 for christmas. I would love to try zombie u, just don't know when that will happen. All the talk of running into zombies from your friend list sounds great.

I have barely played Trine as well. I just seems like one of those games that is more fun with others.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:48:25 PM by bustin98 »

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 12:14:43 AM »
I've had it since launch. I played a little of it (Mighty Switch Force was more fun to me), but I've been preoccupied with ZombiU. I don't think I've actually played anything in Nintendo Land and I haven't even opened Kid Icarus Uprising so I'm slowly getting around to all of these games.

Offline leahsdad

• This title stolen by Rhythm Thief
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 10:01:56 AM »
I've had it, played a few levels when ZombiU gets too tense.  Graphically, it is beautiful, and there seems to be some good level design going on.   I'm not as cool with some of the balancing between characters--  there is some combat in the game, but it seems that in most normal situations, you MUST use the fat guy, because the thief and the wizard can't fight.  Which is a shame, because it would be more fun if you had some more options with all the characters.

The other criticism I would have is that it's $20 for the Wii U version, and a whole lot less on Steam.  Now, I don't really see what the benefit of playing this on the game pad is.   Having done so,  I rarely find myself taking advantage of gamepad abilities (the touch screen) and I just use default controls that are identical to what you would see on Steam.
[Showing off game collection]

Oh yeah, I know I have 2 sealed copies of that game.   1 is for trading.  But people who collect Amiibos?  They really have a problem!

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 01:50:43 PM »
I bought it for Steam Linux cause I played the first Trine in Linux.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »
$9.99 would probably make me pull the trigger on this one.

C'mon Nintendo, have a pre-Xmas sale (that ends Xmas Eve :evilgrin:) to reward all the early adopters!!

Offline Gamejunkie

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
$9.99 would probably make me pull the trigger on this one.

C'mon Nintendo, have a pre-Xmas sale (that ends Xmas Eve :evilgrin:) to reward all the early adopters!!

I think its already discounted for a limited time to celebrate the launch of the Wii U. I don't see them discounting it anymore for a while if at all.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 03:36:16 AM »
I have it on PS3 and my opinion is that the game is great and looks/feels beautifiul, but overstays its welcome and becomes way too fiddly by the end.

Offline Nintendad

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2012, 10:37:00 PM »
I just bought it today since it's on sale, but haven't played it yet. I'll probably try to get through some other games before I dive into it.

Offline cubist

• Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »
Bought it on sale...and I think it's awesome.
NNID: Island_Gamer

Offline coffeewithgames

• Score: -6
    • View Profile
    • Coffee with Games
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 01:31:38 AM »
I have it. Took me 30+ hours to "finish" the story. This game has set the standard for 2D platforming/puzzle games in the graphical department for me.

I enjoyed the story-telling aspect and humor in the game, and the puzzles made me think. I got stuck quite often, but I enjoyed the slower paced setting of the game. It's a great way to "end" the day, relaxing and playing through a level or two.

I'm just waiting on the U.S. to get the voice-chat update, to give the online another try. I'm actually going to be playing it here in a bit, trying to collect everything in the levels already played.
Drinking coffee, playing games!
http://coffeewithgames.com/

Offline Nile Boogie Returns

• Tropical Freeze
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
If there is a more astonishing 2D game, in terms of graphic I have not seen it. Down right phenomenal looking. Haven't played past the 1st few levels but I'm I'm on board till this ship crashes. I wish Metroid Dredd...