Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Gameplay Videos Revealed  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
Nintendo has revealed two new videos detailing gameplay as both Bowser and the Italian brothers.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/newsArt.cfm?artid=19127

Nintendo has just revealed two brand new gameplay videos from the upcoming Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The title is the third in the Mario & Luigi handheld RPG series.    

Players will control both Mario and Luigi as in past titles from within Bowser. Bowser will also be a playable character and players will have the ability to switch between each of the characters and their stories at will.    

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is due for release in North America on September 14 with a release in Europe this October. The title is already available in Japan as Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!!    

Check out PixlBit!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Gameplay Videos Revealed
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 07:08:43 AM »
Great videos. Can't wait till September 14th. My DS collection is really small.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Re: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Gameplay Videos Revealed
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 06:46:35 PM »
There will be a day, probably September 15 or 16 where I proudly march to a store, whether it be online or b&m, and buy this and Scribblenauts.

Then I will probably quit the site for about a week and relish in the awesomeness that will undoubtedly be two of my favorite DS games.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"