Author Topic: Phoenix Wright WiiWare Confirmed  (Read 6698 times)

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Phoenix Wright WiiWare Confirmed
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 11:04:22 AM »
Not to worry, incest doesn't kick in until the very very end.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 01:32:46 AM »
Yeah, it like, TOTALLY sucks that these are just rereleases of the games.

On the other hand... okay, out with it people. Who here has not yet experienced the blissful experience that is Phoenix Wright? I will hunt you ALL DOWN and GIFT THIS TO YOU!!!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
I've never played a court lawyer videogame
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »

On the other hand... okay, out with it people. Who here has not yet experienced the blissful experience that is Phoenix Wright? I will hunt you ALL DOWN and GIFT THIS TO YOU!!!

where were you a few years ago before i spent my money?!?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
On the other hand... okay, out with it people. Who here has not yet experienced the blissful experience that is Phoenix Wright?
Seeing as I don't have a DS, I haven't played one. I'll probably be getting one of them once they're available.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »

It is on my list but I doubt I could find the original.

On another note did I gift you Megaman 3?I remember promising you that but I don't recall if I gifted it...
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 03:14:35 AM »

I got 'em all on the DS and prefer them there because that way I can hand them to my mother after I'm done (same for Prof. Layton).

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 04:57:15 AM »
I don't think there's anything wrong with this, as long as it's clear that the game isn't really anything aside from the GBA titles.  They're being offered for a premium price, so why not do it?  I see it as a good method to undercut the used games market, as well, so I'm definitely not opposed.  As far as I'm aware, Ace Attorney titles haven't depreciated in value very much since they first appeared on the second-hand market, though I could be mistaken.

Last I checked on Amazon used Phoenix games were going for $10 over the original MSRP price at the least. It has detered me from picking up one of the games and playing catchup with the series since I want to start at the beginning of the story. This will allow me to play catchup and experience them easily.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »
Apparently you haven't checked lately, because they currently go for around $22 used on Amazon.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »
Yeah, last I can remember checking was probably this Summer. After hearing the RFN crew talk up the recent PW games it made me want to go and check it out. I think James was talking about the 3rd one being the best after playing the 4th or something. I just saw most of the prices seemed to be more than I was willing to pay for the first few. Maybe sellers realized on one would buy them at that level and lowered their prices.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast