Author Topic: Mafia LXII. AC: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Day 6. Today is totally righteous.  (Read 13761 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Chuck arrived at Shangri-La. He was shown where Pascal was swimming in the ocean. Pascal had just run into another villager.

Alright, thought Chuck, this guy is for real. I've got to get him signed.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
...Dan Laser, we are waiting. Or are you planing on forcing a tie on the game?

*digs around for treasure*

If only I could find a clue!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
Sorry, at work. What gives, mrrrft?! Your suspicion is suspicious!

Well I guess i gotta vote pixpix...

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Mr. Pascal, my name is Chuck. I represent the K.K. Funtime Bubblegum Corporation and I believe you are just who we are looking for. I want to take your words of wit, wisdom and whimsy and put them on the inside of our bubblegum wrappers. If you'll sign this non-compete contract agreeing to our terms and be willing to provide us your thoughts for millions of children everywhere, I believe it will be a partnership greater than Smith and Wesson. What do you say?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, well, well.

Is it a tie? The answer is........ no!

Pixelated Pixies - 3
Dan Laser - 2

Pixelated Pixies has unfortunately left his vote for Nickmitch bolded and intact along with his vote for Dan Laser thereby nullifying both votes. I know he wanted to change and meant to but after making a big deal and warning about it Day 1 and having to again highlight the proper procedures in voting when the tie was broken for RedBlue, I must enforce the rules. Without order, this game would be chaos, I tell you!

It was precisely for situations like this when the vote is close that I have done all I can to highlight the necessity in playing correctly. Here is another warning for you remaining players.

Night actions due 30 minutes from this post's time stamp.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
At the K.K. Funtime Bubblegum Corporation, Pascal was taken to their company boardroom where they outlined their future strategy with him.

Taking the floor, Chuck elaborated:

I plan to fuse six sigma with lean methods to eliminate the gap between our strategy and our objectives.Of course, this is going to require us to leverage many of our platforms. To do this, I propose we schedule a scenario-based roundtable discussion about our enterprise project management. We'll use our infrastructure survey tool to architect a risk-based tiering system. In this way, we should be able to map and gap the requirements to consolidate everything into a program of work to maximize synergy capture and optimize our resource utilization. Yet, even by doing so, let's not forget to work smarter, not harder with a sense of urgency and a bias for action. What do you think, Pascal?