Author Topic: Fire Emblem Warriors Adds Fan Favorite Character  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Fire Emblem Warriors Adds Fan Favorite Character
« on: September 13, 2017, 12:29:42 PM »

See, it wasn't just Shadow Dragon and the 3DS.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/45409/fire-emblem-warriors-adds-fan-favorite-character

The most beloved female character in Fire Emblem history has joined the roster for Fire Emblem Warriors.

Lyn from Fire Emblem (The Blazing Blade) was announced for the Switch / New 3DS title today, the first character to come from a GBA Fire Emblem title. She will be a sword wielder in the game.

The Chrom and Tiki Amiibo set announced at E3 were also dated to come out with the game on October 20.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Warriors Adds Fan Favorite Character
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 11:31:32 PM »
I want to get excited about this game but there really hasn't been much shown of it still and Hyrule Warriors looks better graphically than it too. This should be a pretty easy property to graft onto the Dynasty Warriors template but this has yet to win me over like Hyrule Warriors did as it geared up for its release. It's good to see Lyn included as it means the possibility of this game exploring all manner of various Fire Emblem games and history is still potentially there.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline MASB

• "The game's afoot, Watson!" "You're standing on mine, Holmes!"
  • Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 02:16:41 AM »
When I saw the hem of her dress, I thought "Lyn!" My favorite Fire Emblem character. :) Surpised me as I thought they were only using characters from the most recent games.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:20:12 AM »
When I saw the hem of her dress, I thought "Lyn!"

Looks like someone's got an eye for fashion.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.