Author Topic: Rate the First Post of the Forum member  (Read 946 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Rate the First Post of the Forum member
« on: April 14, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »
There was a who posted this game back in the day if someone wants to revive that that's cool.  I was looking at a few first posts, including member 31st for kicks and looked at mine... Man did I hit the ground running and my Third post was about Legend of Zelda 2 lol...

Hello everyone this is my first post and I've been trying to join for a while.  To date me I was here when the controller was revealed and before.  I personally think that a Traditional Mario game is Terribly unsuitted for this style of controller.  If you ever played the game where you shoot the little guy to make him go through a platformer.  It could be that bad.  Lets face it Platforming itself in the bounce on head style is best done with traditional controls.  What needs to launch is there new IP.

This IP will be something that really takes advantage of the new controller in such a way that no one can imagine it playing anyother way.  A conversation should end up like this:

Bob:  Yeah it controls like Bomb'em Blastem 3049
Snoop:  Yeah Bembem is the shizzam
Bob: Word...

Sort of like when you tell someone it plays like Mario.  The character should be instantly recognized with the Genre and it should be one of those pure joy moments to use the controls.  Unfortunately Mario is already typed and as I said I don't see flicking the controller being anymore control then analog buttons.  So it's up to the new IP.  The last thing we need at launch is Mario stuck in a new click game, I know the Mario Sports titles are fun and so is Mario Party but no one consider them true hardcore Mario games. 

So as I say it's new IP to the bat.

Also I think it be neat if the tutorial thing unlocks your free "random downloads."  In actuallity it probably be best that 1 was already on the disk and  walked you through the process offline and then the other you get when you connect and fully set things up to go online.  Because face it I just got my Wireless router and I'm a geek.  So what do you think that thy mere mortals will have from the get go? -Ceric
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.