Author Topic: Khushrenada is a DECENT guy!  (Read 951 times)

Offline NotΚhushrenada

• Well, I mean, technically...
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Khushrenada is a DECENT guy!
« on: March 05, 2015, 06:11:36 PM »
I seem to keep getting messages from other users on this forum who think I'm Khushrenada. I'm not sure why anyone would think this. We are complete strangers. I did some digging on this Khushrenada user and he seems like a really decent guy. I'm not sure why everyone is attacking him or why they want to attack me now because of a case of mistaken identity.

Anyways, just wanted to post that to clear up some confusion and try and get some positive vibes flowing in Khushrenada's direction. I think we should all take turns post some positive things about him now and end this smear campaign.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:26:36 AM by NotKhushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: KHUSH IS A DIRTY ROTTEN CHEATER!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 06:21:25 PM »

Well, hello there. Welcome to these forums. Sorry about other users attacking you. I'm not sure why people here aren't being more welcoming to new users but hopefully this won't sour you from coming here. Most people here are happy to have another person join our little community.

Not sure why people would think I'm you either. There's nothing about your information and mine that is similar. I suppose if someone was to sign up with a username of Oblivion some might think it was ObbyDent then with that kind of logic. Are the users "Mario" and LuigiDude" the same person because of the Mario Bros. theme? I mean, really.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say something positive about Khushrenada. I think he is positively insane. HA HA HA. Zing! He's the only reason I check in to see what is happening on these forums anymore. Oddly enough, that's the same reason why the mods keep checking up on these forums. He is a man of mystery.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »
wow
wow
just wow
Ian Sane on Khush plz.
Made you look ****.

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 06:54:00 PM »
Looks legit to me, but then again I could never tell Uncle Jesse apart from Cousin Stavos on Full House. I'm admittedly not the best at this.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)