Author Topic: Nintendo Collectors Journal 1/9/2014  (Read 665 times)

Offline JusDBerube

• King Nintendo Fanboy
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Nintendo Collectors Journal 1/9/2014
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:46:08 PM »

A look at some of the Nintendo World Store's holiday goods and a real Game & Watch.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/36327

For those who don’t know, I’m a pretty big Nintendo fanboy. I collect just about anything that says Nintendo on it including games, merchandise, memorabilia, and more. Here I am again taking over the Mariobilia feature for Andrew.

This week I take a look at some of the, surely, limited edition holiday items that were being sold at the Nintendo World Store in New York City. Sadly, I was unable to get one of the coolest items they were selling, an 8-bit Mario and Luigi Holiday sweatshirt with a holiday tree, due to the store being sold out.

At the end I show off the item my girlfriend gave me for Christmas, an authentic Super Mario Bros. Game & Watch complete with box, instructions, and more. I am very excited to add this to my collection. It's my first non-reproduction Game & Watch and I love it so much.

I hope you enjoy the video and don't be afraid to tell me what cool Nintendo items you received over the holiday season.

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Collectors Journal 1/9/2014
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »
I remember when they had a Nintendo cereal years ago. I remember it had two bags inside that went the height of the box but each only went half the width of it. One side was a cereal for Super Mario Bros. and the other (I believe) was for Zelda. I wish they still had it because I also remember it being pretty good.