Author Topic: Pokédex 3D Update Announced  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Pokédex 3D Update Announced
« on: April 20, 2012, 11:45:55 PM »

UPDATE: Confirmed for Europe. Fans can now view both new creatures and old in 3D.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29900

Pokémon Zenkoku Zukan Pro, an update to Pokémon Pokédex 3D, was revealed during Nintendo Direct by Nintendo President Satoru Iwata. Nintendo of Europe's Satoru Shibata confirmed the game's existence in Europe during their Nintendo Direct.

The application, which will release prior to Pokémon Black and White 2, will feature both new Pokémon from the upcoming games as well as older Pokémon from previous generations.

The application launches July 14 in Japan for 1500 yen. There is no release date for the European version.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
Re: Pokédex 3D Update Announced
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
$18? Um, no thanks. I don't think I have seen anyone that would be willing to pay for the app, and doubt that will change unless this update has drastic changes.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Ryadin91

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 12:18:23 AM »
I might get it............ But ONLY if it'll include all 649 pokemanz! (Yes I looked up that number, My guess was 653 but I was close lol) and if its priced reasonably.
When "TJ Spyke" says it'll be 18$ which I'm guessing what 1500 yen "translates" into, sounds like a weird price for the States.
Still waiting on the "Pokemon Stadium 3D" with these Character models Nintendo!
I got a dead pixel on my 3DS and it pains me...
Please someone answer my question! http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=37536.msg728915#msg728915

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »
A direction conversion is never what the US price ever becomes. It'll be cheaper, don't worry.

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 12:50:06 PM »
Still, looking at somewhere around $15 is realistic. There is no way in hell I'd buy that. Then again, it's not for me. I could see myself buying that AR Searcher for novelty, but considering I treated Pokedex 3D like a sore that infected my 3DS with a blue light every day, this isn't for me.
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 02:11:45 PM »
Still, looking at somewhere around $15 is realistic. There is no way in hell I'd buy that. Then again, it's not for me. I could see myself buying that AR Searcher for novelty, but considering I treated Pokedex 3D like a sore that infected my 3DS with a blue light every day, this isn't for me.
Unfortunately for me, I just eat this **** up. I wish I had more restraint, but chances are that I'll own both of these as soon as these hit the shop.

650 Pokemon isn't so bad though.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »
It'd have to have ALL the pokemon there without me having to unlock them day by fucking day. I don't have almost two years to to wait for this thing to be full.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
Based on the huge amount of space the original took up, I guess a larger SD card is basically a requirement if you want this.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 08:17:38 PM »
It'd have to have ALL the pokemon there without me having to unlock them day by fucking day. I don't have almost two years to to wait for this thing to be full.

Not to mention that you HAVE to interact with other people to get all of them since you only get some forms of each and have to interact with others to get them.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20