Author Topic: Splatoon Weapon Update: New Variants Include Mother Of Sniper Rifles  (Read 724 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Moray Towers is about to become hell on Inkopolis

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40785/splatoon-weapon-update-new-variants-include-mother-of-sniper-rifles

The weekly Splatoon weapon update will hit tonight at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT and will bring a couple of modifications to existing weapons.

The Neo Splash-O-Matic is a color modification to the existing Splash-O-Matic, but packs Burst Bombs as the subweapon and an Inkzooka special for long-range blasting.

The new king of long range splatting is the E-Liter 3k Scope. With a 10% range boost on the existing E-Liter 3k, you'll be popping from clear across the Moray Towers. The sub weapon is Burst Bombs, and the special is the Echlocator.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon Weapon Update: New Variants Include Mother Of Sniper Rifles
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 09:02:04 PM »
Let me tell you something: an e-liter user who can aim is one of the most horrific things you can face in the game.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon Weapon Update: New Variants Include Mother Of Sniper Rifles
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 11:39:03 PM »
I've gotten good milage out of the e-liter, but I hate the scopes. I'll give it a try just to see if I can master it a bit.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV