Author Topic: Power Rangers SUPER Legends might be the best game since last nights dinner  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile

The cover is off to a good start because it has original ORIGINAL Red Ranger CONSUMING the new goons. I haven't watched any of the Power Rangers since the origi-DUCK HUNT MUSIC JUST POPPED UP IN WINAMP.

See, it even has a space shooty bit. This game might make my monster grow, haha! Penis! Game of the year? "You bet, kid!" AGENTS GO!

Offline Mashiro

• Silent Protagonist
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
No way! lord zed and puddies (spelling)? This game is chalk full of WIN.

Go go power rangers!!!!!

Though it would have been better if the pink ranger said "Zomg! Lord Zed? LoL! Wtf?"

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
Game needs more giant monsters...
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline Ages

• Wii the People
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Grow my monsters grow!
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you n

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
This might actually be the first Power Rangers game I buy.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile

GONNA TACKLE HIM!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Well, crap... Apparently, there's only 16 playable rangers.  Which is crap, since there's been, like, a billion of them.

Going by the list at Wikipedia, there have been 116 different Rangers.  Now, this counts such one-shots as in the episode where there are (good) robot versions of 4 of the five main rangers or the "Wild West Rangers" and counts rangers who served in different periods (Say, Tommy as Green, White, Red, Black) as different rangers.  It also counts the Rangers as different if, say, the costume and generation stayed the same, but the character left (for whatever reason, say when Jason was replaced by Rocky in the first generation).  It does not, count the evil clone rangers that made various appearances throught the show.  It does, however, count evil clone rangers who went on to become Rangers for the force of good (Tommy's clone, in particular).

Trimming the list down by skimming over the second half of the above list, it appears there are about 80-90-ish "regular" Rangers.

And we get 16?

Disney needs to make a new Power Rangers fighting game with just crap tons of Rangers and Villians.  Wait, scratch that.  Disney needs to outsource to the Soul Caliber team to have them make this game.  With all the characters and weapons, it'd be interesting to see what the SC team could do with this.  And I'd love for it to turn into a "real" fighting game where people play it at tournaments.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Have any of you seen Interstate 60?  You'll never think of the Pink Ranger the same way again.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
My interest in this game is directly proportionate to the amount of Trini in this game.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
You know she's dead, right?

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Yeah :[