Author Topic: Make your own Beauty And The Beast soliders! (MGS4 related)  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Make your own Beauty And The Beast soliders! (MGS4 related)
« on: October 19, 2008, 11:20:20 PM »
A fan-site called The Snake Soup did an article on the stupidest moments in MGS4, and the entire BnB unit made it to number two (number one is not too surprising...) but Ravi (the owner) made a fun little thing where you can make up stories for the BnB members.

Chances are, you will make a better story then Kojima himself.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own Beauty And The Beast soliders! (MGS4 related)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 11:54:04 PM »
Ranting Llama was from the war-torn country of Peru. Her town was invaded by soldiers when she was a small child. They captured her and made her smack herself and her family while ranting. Then they fired her and left her for dead. Out of nowhere a Llama came in and killed the soldiers by spewing them. After the soldiers, it killed some pregnant women. She tried to stop it but the Llama was unstoppable. The thing was, though... there was no Llama. She was consumed by her ranting. Fighting you cleansed her soul and nose, Snake.

Damn, this is a MUCH better character than those crappy ones they made for the game!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »
"Farting hamster was from the war-torn country of New Zealand. Her town was invaded by soldiers when she was a small child. They captured her and made her lick herself and her family while farting. Then they frowned her and left her for dead. Out of nowhere a hamster came in and killed the soldiers by rolling them. After the soldiers, it killed some pregnant women. She tried to stop it but the hamster was unstoppable. The thing was, though... there was no hamster. She was consumed by her farting. Fighting you cleansed her soul and elbow, Snake."

Offline Schadenfreude

• It's human nature
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 11:32:27 AM »
Masturbating Bear was from the war-torn country of America. Her town was invaded by soldiers when she was a small child. They captured her and made her bite herself and her family while masturbating. Then they jumped her and left her for dead. Out of nowhere a bear came in and killed the soldiers by biting them. After the soldiers, it killed some pregnant women. She tried to stop it but the bear was unstoppable. The thing was, though... there was no bear. She was consumed by her masturbating. Fighting you cleansed her soul and butt, Snake.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:34:26 AM by Schadenfreude »

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 02:17:39 PM »
Crapping Jackal was from the war-torn country of Crapistan. Her town was invaded by soldiers when she was a small child. They captured her and made her crap herself and her family while crapping. Then they crapped on her and left her for dead. Out of nowhere a jackal came in and killed the soldiers by crapping on them. After the soldiers, it killed some pregnant women. She tried to stop it but the jackal was unstoppable. The thing was, though... there was no jackal. She was consumed by her crapping. Fighting you cleansed her soul and small intestine, Snake.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 04:11:47 PM by LINKING TO GOATSE IS STILL OFF LIMITS! »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 03:27:11 PM »
This thing is brilliant.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »
Awesome. I HATED the way the B&B Unit was boiled down in the game.
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.