Author Topic: Official Club Nintendo Thread  (Read 501330 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Official Club Nintendo Thread
« Reply #1075 on: July 02, 2011, 11:22:22 PM »
Is it possible to unregister all my game for this previous year?

I don't want either prize, but at the same time I want to receive something....

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 06, 2011, 02:31:16 PM »
Went with the pins, because it's not like I'm ever going to hit Platinum again. It's the lamest prize offered so far though, so...boooo!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 06, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
What makes the pins lamer than last year's figure? This is 25 neat images that you can attach to various pieces of clothing and items versus one thing that you can set on a shelf to collect dust.

Offline Tanookisuit

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
    • jeremytinder.com
« Reply #1078 on: July 07, 2011, 12:20:05 AM »
Yeah!  Preach it Mop It Up!

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #1079 on: July 07, 2011, 08:08:46 AM »
I actually like pins. I make my own all the time and sure this ensures I won't have to make my own Mario pin ever, but as Pajamas mentioned it's Japan's Platinum Prize from last year. I'm one for getting what Japan gets, but this year could have been a Legend of Zelda statue similar to the Mario one from last year. Basically it's the wrong time for Hand Me Downs from Nintendo. Well, at least I won't have to make my own pins.
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline noname2200

• View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: July 07, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »
What makes the pins lamer than last year's figure? This is 25 neat images that you can attach to various pieces of clothing and items versus one thing that you can set on a shelf to collect dust.

I never use or wear pins, they're just not my thing. But I like figurines, and other doodads you can put on a shelf and admire (sailing ships and model planes in particular). So to me, last year's prize was cool, the year prior's even cooler (the Punch-Out!! game), and this year's does nothing for me.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
The pins are alright, better than a calender. I wish I had hit enough coins last year to get the figurine, I only got platinum this year thanks to the 3DS giving 180 coins.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2011, 04:23:25 PM »
I got my Mario (Zelda too, but that was a while back) posters, so now I have to wait for them to make some Metroid and Pikmin posters...

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 14, 2011, 09:53:03 PM »
Got my Zelda CD! There is a track at the very end I am convinced wasn't in the original.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #1084 on: July 16, 2011, 06:08:45 PM »
There's a survey up for Netflix on the 3DS. It's worth 10 Coins. I just got a 3DS and also earned a ton of coins. I may hold out for one of the higher costing items this time since there doesn't seem to be lots of things interesting me. Club Nintendo would have to swap out every item for me to care, but I know that won't happen anytime soon.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #1085 on: July 16, 2011, 09:08:09 PM »
I got an extra code for Rhythm Heaven (bought it new at launch, traded it in, then found it again for a tenner at the local Best Buy).

(Edit: It's gone now)
(Edit2: The link was the Beatles. Mao is referenced in "Revolution", Bob Dylan in "Yer Blues", Jeffrey Archer did a benefit concert with the Fab Four, and Spheal is the baby form of Walrein, a walrus. Goo goo ga joob.)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:50:50 PM by Shaymin »
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline noname2200

• View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
I got an extra code for Rhythm Heaven (bought it new at launch, traded it in, then found it again for a tenner at the local Best Buy).

First person to PM me with the common link between Chairman Mao, Bob Dylan, Jeffrey Archer and the Pokemon Spheal gets it.
(Valid for North America only, and you cannot have registered Rhythm Heaven previously.)

The letter "a"!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 21, 2011, 06:55:45 PM »
Too bad I've already downloaded ExciteBike 3D and Pokédex 3D before I linked my account.
Figured I'd offer a little status update on this. About a week after this, I emailed Nintendo explaining my issues linking my Club Nintendo account to the Wii and 3DS shops. It took about another week for a response, but fortunately it was about what I was expecting. The person said that he registered my two 3DS downloads for me, and that they should show up on my account within seven days. It has also been too much time to do the same for my Wii downloads; I've no idea what the cutoff would be, but it's been longer than 90 days on all of them, which is usually the maximum amount of time for something like this.

About nine days after getting that email, which was a couple days ago from the current date, those two 3DS registration surveys appeared in my account. I guess business days weren't counted, but oh well, at least I got them. However, interestingly, all of my Wii downloads appeared in my account as well, with the exception of the WiiWare demos. I also received the survey for the Wii Netflix download, so I got a little more than I expected to get.

It's nice I won't miss out on the coins for the 3DS games, but I probably could have gotten around 150 for my Wii downloads. Oh well, I have no real proof that I had a linking issue, so I'm just glad I got anything at all. Plus, if I really cared about those coins, I would have tried to solve this issue much sooner than I did.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 22, 2011, 01:36:33 PM »
I've linked my 3DS when the eShop came out and to this day it still doesn't show on my Club Nintendo for the 40 Coins.  I like to easily make Platinum this year since I'm gold.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 22, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »
You should probably email them about that then, I don't think it'll show up on its own if it hasn't yet. Mine showed up the same day I linked the shop.

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 25, 2011, 10:03:46 PM »
I just ordered the donkey kong poster series, but the order says its backordered, i think is because today is the first day it went online.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 25, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
Yeah, I think I'll grab the Donkey Kong posters as well. When I was writing the news article they looked pretty cool, and I already have the Zelda and Mario sets and have a bunch of coins sitting there.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 25, 2011, 11:03:42 PM »
For some reason when I log onto my account for the My Nintendo website it will only let me access half of the screen. Anything to the right will not scroll over. I need to get this fixed before the deadline so that I can get my calender.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #1093 on: July 26, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »
I just ordered the Giant AR card it will be fun for me since I haven't played with the cards that came with my 3DS. A few weeks ago I got the red pouch and it's a nice place to keep the 3DS.
I noticed though that I haven't gotten credit for linking my 3DS to the eShop and I'm going to have to let someone know about it.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:27 AM »
I noticed though that I haven't gotten credit for linking my 3DS to the eShop and I'm going to have to let someone know about it.
I have not either.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:04 AM »
Glad you guys said something, I almost never check my club nintendo. These DK posters are better than this years platinum gift. Although I do feel something is missing from these posters. These aren't quite as cool as the Zelda and Mario posters. I plan on framing them all eventually.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Tanookisuit

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
    • jeremytinder.com
« Reply #1096 on: July 28, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »
Ordered the big AR card.  I think its cool.

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #1097 on: August 01, 2011, 11:31:40 AM »
I got the AR Card a few days ago and I tried it out last month. It didn't work out so well because the image it creates is gigantic. I was able to play archery on my kitchen table which was amazing, but because of the space available I had to readjust myself a lot. This is going to work out best outside, I'll share some Giant Mii pics when I can.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:41 PM »
I got my Giant AR Card today.  Looks like it was shipped wrapped around a basketball. :(
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 02, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »
I registered my 3DS, Nintendo Video, Netflix, WiiPlay Motion & Fling smash.
I have 330 points for the year because of those items.

Are there anymore things on the 3DS I can get for free and get coins for?