Author Topic: I had an evil plan.  (Read 1484 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
I had an evil plan.
« on: March 08, 2015, 11:25:10 PM »
Well, since I'm from the evil universe, it was really a good plan over there. Regardless, I had it. The plan involved taking Khushrenada, and using evil (Or good, where I'm from) laser beams and science, as well as technology, and trapping Khushreneda INSIDE one of his posts. For Khushrenada cannot be killed by normal means, but that doesn't mean there aren't other ways to defeat him.

However, someone stole my plan. They used all the evil (remember, this stuff is good where I come from) machines I had built, and they were able to take my plan to banish Khushrenada into one of his Funhouse posts, possibly for good (I suppose in this case, that would be for evil in my universe).

So the long and short of the story is, Khushrenada is alive and lost somewhere in the Funhouse. It was a good/evil plan, but it was mine before it was stolen. I thought I'd do the right (wrong) thing and tell you all about it, so at least I get some of the credit in the end.

Offline Lady Une

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I had an evil plan.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 11:36:10 PM »
Khushrenada is alive? I never gave hope that we could recover his Excellency but I didn't know where or how we could recover him. We need to start searching through his posts and find him!

Offline NotΚhushrenada

• Well, I mean, technically...
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 11:38:36 PM »
If there is a somebody who is very good at the finding of a somebody, it is NotKhushrenada! I will try to also search and look for the missing person of the milk carton that is the NWR Funhouse forum.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 11:40:31 PM »
He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up! I shall find Khushrenada and destroy him once and for all!

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 09:09:29 PM »
Yay! Kill Khush master (cough cough, master)
Made you look ****.