Author Topic: Nintendo of Europe Teams with Panini for Kid Icarus Card Distribution   (Read 1238 times)

Offline Daan

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile

New ways to obtain idols will be following soon!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/29927

The Panini Group will handle the distribution of Kid Icarus: Uprising AR Cards for all across Europe. This information comes from the recentely aired Nintendo Direct.

Not many details were given, but Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata has ensured viewers that the cards will be available soon. Panini and Nintendo will also release a special album, in which the idol cards can be held safely.

The Panini Group is mostly known for their sticker albums and licensed products, with the most recent line being for the upcoming UEFA Euro 2012 tournament. It is very suprising move, but one that is certainly welcomed by collectors.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Onslaught7

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
This is great news!  Hopefully a similar announcement for the US is forthcoming!

Offline Ryadin91

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Nice, I currently have about 10 cards.
I got a dead pixel on my 3DS and it pains me...
Please someone answer my question! http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/forums/index.php?topic=37536.msg728915#msg728915

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Is there a chance that Nintendo could sell these cards in packs so that North American gamers can have a better chance of getting the complete collection? I hate artificial scarcity.
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
NoA will sell these cards eventually. They've already talked about making them available through Club Nintendo.  It'll just take a year or two of twiddling their thumbs first, judging by their Wii release schedule this year.
NNID: ejamer