Author Topic: Joe Danger - PS3  (Read 2580 times)

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Joe Danger - PS3
« on: June 10, 2010, 02:05:55 AM »
Man.  I gotta say.  Playing this game, is the most pure FUN I've had in a long time!  The controls are perfect, the graphics are gorgeous, and there's even multiplayer.  Basically, its an ode to Excitebike with a twist, that being a sprinkle of Evil Canevil on top, as well as some platforming, yes, platforming.  This thing really feels like a Nintendo product and it was made by just 4 guys, and it was their first game nonetheless.  Is anyone else having as much fun with it as I am?

The only negative is its $15, but IMO, its WELL worth it!

Here's a link to the IGN video review on it:
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/36187/joe-danger/videos/joedanger_vdr_060410.html
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline D_Average

• View Profile
Re: Joe Danger - PS3
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:52 PM »
Guys seriously.  At least try the demo, this game is so addicting.  You've got flat out races, explorations, time trials, level creations, etc.....

Its an obvious love letter to Excitbike and these dudes really nailed it.  It has that "Nintendo magic".  Trust me, you'll love it!

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 11:56:56 PM »
I've never heard of the game. When I get the chance I will download the demo.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 12:34:58 AM »
I've played it, highly rated PS3 game. Its very excitebike ish.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
Is there even a demo? I didn't see one when the game went on sale in the Aussie store.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline D_Average

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 12:04:45 AM »
My bad.  No demo yet, but its inevitable.  I'm sure a lot of people do not yet know about it and I'm sure they'll toss one out soon.  Perhaps tomorrow!

Its a great game to play when you're slightly inebriated.  The controls are very forgiving when it comes to tricks, but not too forgiving.  The perfect balance.  I'd say its my FAVORITE PSN GAME EVA!!!

Offline Peachylala

• Bunk Pass Itch
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 02:02:26 AM »
Can't justify a purchase of this until a demo is released... or if it ever goes on sale. Fifteen PSN dollars plus tax is a bit iffy for me.
Peachy got himself a 360 Slim. ...Yahoo?

Offline D_Average

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 07:37:37 PM »
Yeah, i'd say its too high.  10 is about right.  I only took the risk b/c I'm obsessed with these types of racers.