Author Topic: Super Mario Kart Mafia: Results. Winner's podium and ending credits.  (Read 24094 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Super Mario Kart Mafia: Results. Winner's podium and ending credits.
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2009, 08:48:42 PM »
One person even complained i wasn't replying to their PM's, when at the time i was in bed.

That was me.  And I stand by it.  It sucks that not only did you never explain how the Star works but you're not around to answer any questions about it.

What am I supposed to do?  PM Khush?  Hey buddy, I'm thinking about screwing you over.  Can you explain how the Star works so I know what to do?
I want to comment on the item questions. This game was based on the 1st Mario Kart Mafia.I don't think there was any new items except for the green team. You guys could have looked in the Mafia Hall of Fame thread and looked for the previous game.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2009, 09:34:25 PM »
One person even complained i wasn't replying to their PM's, when at the time i was in bed.

That was me.  And I stand by it.  It sucks that not only did you never explain how the Star works but you're not around to answer any questions about it.

What am I supposed to do?  PM Khush?  Hey buddy, I'm thinking about screwing you over.  Can you explain how the Star works so I know what to do?

Actually, I believe you did do that since you asked me how the POW block works. Frankly, I'm surprised you did forget about items so much since you were green last time and complained about your items.

I know there were a couple times as well that I was unsure about something and I sent Plugabugz a message after he had already gone to bed. I didn't always have an answer either but I figured Plugabugz would correct things when he got back on the next day. He'd take his time before posting results.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »
Different game, different rules.  Plugabugz never said how the POW block works and he failed to mention the Star item at all. 
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »
Just checked the sign up thread. There isn't a description of what the star does but it is mentioned as a way to protect against certain items via other items descriptions.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2009, 11:01:34 PM »
I'm not pleased at how this game ended either, I think that the changes in rules weren't quite communicated well enough as the game went on, but I'm done worrying about it.  It's not like I did enough scheming and plotting to deserve a partial win anyways.  It would have been nice, but let's just move on and get to the next game.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.