Author Topic: Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers!  (Read 19414 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers!
« on: February 03, 2007, 11:24:27 AM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Let's have a round of applause for Khushrenada, the mafia killer. Yes, it means I'm always killed by day 3 at the latest but I still get my licks in. After the poor showing last game, I came back with a vengence. Taking down a mafia member on Day 1 with my first vote. Yahooooooooooo! I am the man! Boo yah.

And you know what the best part of it is. Thanks to getting killed early by mafia's all the time, I've come to expect an early death. So, to make sure my knowledge and suspicions don't go to waste, I gave a whole dossier or portfolio if you will on a bunch of players to a certain person I know is a townie beyond a doubt. I even let this person know the names of a few others I was convinced were townies also. Hopefully this person will take that information more seriously now and start a townie alliance.

You lose, mafia! I already got the townie alliance going. We can know start continueing more and picking off the people who aren't part of that alliance.

Oh sure, the mafia says. You just got lucky. Please. I have many tricks to figure out your identities. Not to mention, I let my special townie friend know the 6 others I believe to be mafia. Now obviously, a couple of those guesses are wrong but I am sure two if not three of them are spot on.

So, here's to you townies. A gift from your favorite player, the master of mafia. I did the damage I could in the short time I was given. It's funny actually. Since I know I'll be dead soon, I always make sure I act as fast as I can to do what I can in the game. It also occurs to me that my townie friend might actually know the identity of another townie. I just realized I gave him some evidence that, if thought about logically, should reveal that person to be a townie also. Hmm. This is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

So yes. As I was saying, I have done my part. Now it is up to my friendly townies to take all the wonderful gifts of knowledge left behind and bring home Khushrenada the win he started for you. Don't fail me. I'll be watching.

P.S. I thought I'd try and roleplay this game. It's a first for me. I hoped that if I kept it entertaining enough that maybe the mafia would delay in hitting me. It failed but I'm not surprised. Hopefully, it will give the townies more incentives to crush the mafia for killing Mr. Muffins, Ian Sane's cat.  
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers! Khushrenada Rules!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
Funny that you should bite it, when you were one of the main people fighting for us to rest, Sorry mate. I will try to watch for whoever this townie is so that he can give me an idea of who to vote for.  Its kinda difficult to keep up because this mafia sucks.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
RE:Meowfia Dead list: Eat it suckers! Khushrenada Rules!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 03:17:43 PM »
Yeah. I was hoping that the mafia would think I might be beneficial to keep around because I was posting the idea that we should rest every day. I actually didn't mean it but I was hoping that they might think I would be useful to keep around. Plus, I was scared after the Crimm kill. I knew I would look powerful and controlling right away and so I figured I better look like I could be of use to the mafia. Not surprisingly, they hit me with a retalitory kill.

I know a lot of people are saying this is a tough mafia but I actually think it might be one of the easier ones I've played. It's fast becoming clear who is mafia and who are townies. I can only hope my successor can figure it out with the information I gave or that someone else starts examining the players more closely and studying the events.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »
By the way, if someone else wants to take over the saga of Mr. Muffins, go ahead. I don't if people liked him that much but if you would like a character to roleplay, feel free to take him.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »
Votes today:

KnowsNothing - 4
Sir_Stabbalot - 3
18 Days - 1
Shift Key - 1

I wonder how this will get resolved. Wandering can't do a coin toss here.

EDIT: Interesting. Looks like we've gone to a 2 way tie.  

EDIT2: Whoa, KnowsNothing just took the lead.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 04:00:28 PM »
It's confirmed: when Khush DOESN'T die, he's obviously Mafia.

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 04:06:02 PM »
Actually, I die early when I'm mafia also. Zach put it well one time. He said that I would always be targetted early by mafias because I would always seem a big threat to them and I would always be targetted by the townies because I am too big a threat when I'm mafia. So, I'm pretty much screwed because both groups have to figure out which side I'm on fast and then try and work with me or kill me. I can only hope I get the bomber roles a few times. That might cause some people to back off a bit. I got the bomber role once but never again.

Oh well, it hasn't been to bad lately. Since I've been a townie the past couple games, I still have a good chance to add another win. Sadly, it has to be post-humously but I'll take it. A win is a win.

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
I am gonna try and do a mafia someday and if i can win this game Ill garuntee you a good role.  
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »
Thanks. I've been wanting a bigger target on my back. The one I seem to have currently just doesn't seem large enough.

Well, guess I'll check out for the night. I wonder what the turnout will be tomorrow considering the superbowl is on. Not to mention, for all you hockey fans out ther, Pittsburgh Penguins take on the Montreal Canadians. That will be the game I'm watching. I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh.

In case you haven't been following the sport of late, Pittsburgh and Montreal just played on Thursday. The game got pretty intesne when Pittsburgh player, Colby Armstrong, checked Montreal Captain Saku Koivu really hard. Montreal's best defenceman, Souray, retaliated by going after Armstrong and punching the heckk out of him. It got Souray ejected from the game. Afterwards, Montreal started taking a couple of cheap shots against Sidney Crosby, the star player of Pittsburgh. The rest of the game was a big checking affair which ended with Pittsburgh getting a win in a shootout against Montreal. Since then, Montreal has griped in the press about the hit on their captain, so it should be an interesting rematch. Plus, if Pittsburgh wins, they move ahead of Montreal in the standings. Go Pens.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 04:38:18 PM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
Thanks. I've been wanting a bigger target on my back. The one I seem to have currently just doesn't seem large enough.

Hahahaha, you need to find a good doctor for the next game. Then you'll be laughing!

Day 2: Khush was protected.
Day 3: Khush was protected.

Day x: The doctor was killed by Khush.
Khush wins!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 04:48:16 PM »
I would love to see doctors in the future game. Especially if they protected me. But, I think they'd be scared I'd do the same scenario you just outlined. Like I said, I just seem to seem scare people. My track record is really good.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 05:24:16 PM »
yeah right hush liek anyone will play a mafia game hosted by the rat. maybe if you came over to my forums... then we cn work something out.  
You can call me

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »

Well, guess I'll check out for the night. I wonder what the turnout will be tomorrow considering the superbowl is on. Not to mention, for all you hockey fans out ther, Pittsburgh Penguins take on the Montreal Canadians. That will be the game I'm watching. I'll be rooting for Pittsburgh.

In case you haven't been following the sport of late, Pittsburgh and Montreal just played on Thursday. The game got pretty intesne when Pittsburgh player, Colby Armstrong, checked Montreal Captain Saku Koivu really hard. Montreal's best defenceman, Souray, retaliated by going after Armstrong and punching the heckk out of him. It got Souray ejected from the game. Afterwards, Montreal started taking a couple of cheap shots against Sidney Crosby, the star player of Pittsburgh. The rest of the game was a big checking affair which ended with Pittsburgh getting a win in a shootout against Montreal. Since then, Montreal has griped in the press about the hit on their captain, so it should be an interesting rematch. Plus, if Pittsburgh wins, they move ahead of Montreal in the standings. Go Pens.
Did you see Crosby's crazy backhand top-shelf goal when he was falling down a few days ago? Here it is if you missed it.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 06:33:09 PM »
you canadians and your hockey I swear. Tomarrow is the SUPERBOWL and your talking about hockey.  
You can call me

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 03:28:09 AM »
ouch
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 07:52:07 AM »

Originally posted by: IceCold
Did you see Crosby's crazy backhand top-shelf goal when he was falling down a few days ago? Here it is if you missed it.

You bet I saw it. Actually, Pittsburgh is my favorite team in the league. I'm really hoping the team doesn't move because that would be such a big hit against the NHL to me. I actually go to the Pittsburgh Penguins home site for all the highlights. They do a pretty good job there of showing the highlights from all their games. But, yeah. I was glad Crosby scored that goal in front of Gretzky. Who's better now, Wayne? Ovechkin or Crosby? That's right. Crosby.

And now a moment of silence to lament the loss of my dear friend KnowsNothing.

Moving on, I must say that Stabby's comic brought a real smile to my face even though the awful truth to it hurts me deeply. Way to go.

And where's ShiftKey? He promised big things yesterday but so far nothings happening. I hope he shows up soon. I'm so disappointed. I show up and nothing. C'mon townies. Get it together now.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 07:53:18 AM »
Im trying but I suck at this game. cut me some slack.  
You can call me

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 08:04:24 AM »
So Sega, do you own the funhouse this afternoon or something? Man, it just seems to be all you. Your posting a bunch of stuff and no one else seems to be around.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 09:13:08 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
Moving on, I must say that Stabby's comic brought a real smile to my face even though the awful truth to it hurts me deeply. Way to go.

I hope I didn't offend you too much.  You've always seemed like a mastermind at Mafia to me ever since that first game. I'm constantly wowed by how accurate your guesses are.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »
Think nothing of it Sir_Stabbalot. I was just trying to make light of my death. I thank you for that compliment. I don't know why but for some reason I just click with this game. It's because of such sentiments that I get killed early so please, more criticism. I need to look bad. Ah well. At least I always tie up a mafia hit. So, I'm still useful for something. That darn first game. Such fond memories but it brought too much attention to my play. At least I used my unknown status while I had.

C'mon townies. Let's get voting some mafia.

Offline Sir_Stabbalot

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 11:02:57 AM »
You could always create a puppet account and use that instead of your normal one next game.
"I am going away, but the State will always remain" - Louis XIV, on his deathbed.

"Chimps are like fine wine: I drink them both." - A friend of a friend of mine.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 07:07:43 PM »
Damn, I'm so furious right now.

I couldn't get on today to post because of work, and then I get home to find myself censored

I HAVE FURY!

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2007, 03:22:22 AM »
Oh, hey. Saying or implying what your role is after you die is against the rules. I suppose it's too late, but could I ask you (or a mod) to please censor some of that?
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
Its the dead thread. People can take my rambling at face value.
I can't remember what I said pertaining to my role but it was said with a full head of steam.

Enjoy the game, survivors!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »
well I am now one of the dead. its about time I never last this long in a mafia game.

Its actually pretty cool to have lasted this long. now I am off to go find a cloud to sit on so I can look down on all those fools who had me killed.  

when does day 8 go up?
You can call me