Author Topic: Mafia IX: POSTWISE Player List and dead guy comment thread  (Read 33438 times)

Offline decoyman

• is a raging alcoholic (and Moppy's #1 fan)
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia IX: POSTWISE Player List and dead guy comment thread
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2006, 10:38:45 AM »

Originally posted by: Khushrenada
ooh MAN! Wandering?! Are you serious? Oh, barrel! How could you? Hopefully, Wandering has been able to identify the two Mad Gear people and can end this game.

That's assuming that he's a townie or pro-townie role... but what if he's the Mad Gear Goon, or even scarier... A Skull Cross member!

THE PLOT THICKENS
Twitter
3DS Friend Code: 3067-7420-5671 (Aaronaut)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia IX: POSTWISE Player List and dead guy comment thread
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »
I'm the worst mafia player ever.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2006, 10:58:18 AM »

Originally posted by: S-U-P-E-R
So vudu was voted out and cast down an open manhole. Much to everybody's non-surprise, he was actually just a normal Townie. Ahahahahah! You guys did it again!
Someone owes me an apology.  Preferably in either a Photoshopped picture format or a clever limerick (no plagiarism this time, please).
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2006, 10:59:51 AM »
Also, why the hell didn't Barrel bring back BFS?  He already knows who the flipping Mad Gear members are.  This game sucks.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2006, 12:42:56 PM »

NEW MOST BORING MAFIA DAY EVER.

P.S. - vudu, see above – a random # generator was used to choose who to bring back, and which role to assign to him.
Twitter

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:59 PM »
Dude that would so rock.  Wandering being a Skull Cross Member.  Somehow surviving to be the last person and My mafia winning the game.  Totally unprecedented.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2006, 02:21:26 PM »
It just kills me though that the barrel doesn't even care what happens and doesn't seem to be trying to win the game. Vudu made a great point about Blackfootsteps. Genius. I could tell you the two mafia members now and I begged the Barrel to let me in because of it and instead he figures to be fair and let a number generator do it. (excuse me as a remain stunned for a moment from the bizarreness).

So, yeah, we'll see what Wandering can do. I have a feeling that he has to get one mafia member now or because they'll kill him tonight. That's what I'd do. In fact this mafia has done a very good job of doing exactly what I outlined awhile back in this thread. Kill the townie alliance of which 18 Days named all the members. Keep the other townies fractured and also kill the townies that talk the most. They've almost accomplished this goal and brought the game to a slow halt where they slowly kill the rest off.

At this point, I think they deserve the win.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline decoyman

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2006, 02:38:53 PM »
Maybe he has to. Maybe in his description, a stipulation of using his power is that it has to be random.

???
Twitter

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2006, 02:45:46 PM »
You know I talked to SUPER and the night the vote was tied he miscounted. I think we might be able to get this game declared a MisTrial. Somebody get me a lawyer on the phone! We have to get this settled before SUPER flees the country!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2006, 03:25:32 PM »

I guess I could do it.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

Originally posted by: Zach
Look, I had my reasoning, ok.  Thats all I can say.  I'll talk about it after the game is over, but I dont want to PM any dead people about it because we dont know what the Barrel is going to do.

Now that the barrel has done his work, any dead person who wants to know what happened, pm me.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2006, 04:57:33 PM »

Originally posted by: wandering
The Norris is back with an explosive new role! And now it's time for him to single-handedly save the day.

Okay, I'm still going over the old threads, but Garnee is almost certainly not mafia. Blackfootsteps voted for him on day 5.
Christ, he's still as clueless as ever.

(Note:  Don't read too much into that.  I'm not saying anything about Garnee.  I'm just saying wandering doesn't have a flipping clue as to who's mafia.)

Offline NotRimmer

• Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2006, 05:17:42 PM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy
You know I talked to SUPER and the night the vote was tied he miscounted. I think we might be able to get this game declared a MisTrial. Somebody get me a lawyer on the phone! We have to get this settled before SUPER flees the country!

Haha, I figured.  It was pretty obvious when you brought it up and all he said was "what."  I should still be alive!
Hey guys what's going on in this forum?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2006, 05:59:40 PM »
Man, this thing has been a mistrail since Day 1, when Windyman made a dupe account and sold out Skull cross. I don't think you'd have to argue the case very hard.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2006, 07:44:36 PM »
In a way we did but it wouldn't have really benefitted everyone to start over.

(Plus we had Phoenix Wright picture fun)

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2006, 08:17:29 PM »
What the crap?

While nobody here has voted on a mad gear member, there is one person who's posts stands out as being especially suspicious. PUNCH TVMAN

Originally posted by: Sir_Stabbalot
VOTE TVMAN

Originally posted by: Dasmos
Seeing as I have no idea what's going on, I'll join this bandwagon and VOTE TVMAN.

Originally posted by: stevey
vote tvman
Where the Hell were you guys when I needed you yesterday?

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2006, 09:34:09 PM »
I'm sorry I lead the charge against yet another fellow townie, but you did act very suspicious Vudu.

1. You seemed to be all buddy-buddy with Wandering then he was out of the game.
2. The first good guys to die after we started communicating were the whores, who I told you about.
3. You didn't vote for Blackfootsteps since you were "asleep."
4. You went after Rimmer, even though he voted against the Madgear goon Blackfootsteps.

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2006, 11:24:27 PM »

Originally posted by: vudu
Also, why the hell didn't Barrel bring back BFS?  He already knows who the flipping Mad Gear members are.  This game sucks.

Wow that is an interesting idea. The townies would have had an easy clean sweep then. Unless of course I did a bit of betraying

“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline vudu

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2006, 05:22:55 AM »

Originally posted by: ShyGuy
I'm sorry I lead the charge against yet another fellow townie, but you did act very suspicious Vudu.

1. You seemed to be all buddy-buddy with Wandering then he was out of the game.  Wandering was a townie.  What did you expect?  Two townies teaming up?  Oh noes!
2. The first good guys to die after we started communicating were the whores, who I told you about.   If I knew who the whores were and I was mafia, wouldn't I be able to figure out who the non-whores were (like Cody and the Barrel)?  Wouldn't they be bigger targets?
3. You didn't vote for Blackfootsteps since you were "asleep." You PM'ed me at like 11:30 at night.  I wake up at 7:00 AM.  I need sleep.  Christ.
4. You went after Rimmer, even though he voted against the Madgear goon Blackfootsteps.That was my bad.  I didn't remember him voting against BFS.