Author Topic: Drive  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Drive
« on: April 17, 2007, 08:48:25 AM »
Anybody else watching this.  I'm enjoying it but I do wonder how they are going to last 1 or 2 seasons with how fast they are moving the characters back stories.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
RE: Drive
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 07:44:01 PM »
Are you watching it 'cause it has Captain Mal Reynolds?

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 08:08:10 PM »
WHAT? WHERE? GIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Carmine "Cai" M. Red
Kairon@aol.com
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline TrueNerd

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »
Yeah, I was secretly hoping Drive was Firefly Returns in disguise, but alas... still, not bad. I believe they're all on Fox's website if you want to check em out.

And don't worry about future seasons, all Tim Minear shows get canceled before they can finish the first one, no matter how good they are. Like the aforementioned Firefly. And Wonderfalls.  

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 03:33:34 AM »
Fox killed Firefly by airing it out of order.  It is MUCH better and make more sense in order.
Though they didn't have to kill off most everyone in the movie...

Heres hoping that they already recorded the whole series.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 05:46:28 AM »
I'm disappointed they put the premiere on Sunday night, which is the only night of constant good TV, while Monday and Wednesday are barren wastelands of entertainment (until Heroes returns next week).

I really wanted to watch this show, but it was up against The Amazing Race and The Sopranos, so there was no chance I was gonna see any of it.  Then they go and put the next episode on the following night, and now I'm already three hours behind.

Fox has always been idiotic with their scheduling.  American Idol is the only show they've ever done right.
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 08:51:43 AM »

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 03:26:53 AM »
Welp... Word has it that Drive has been cancelled even though Fox ordered 12 shows originally.  I think its lazy of a network not to complete and air the shows that they had orderred.  I enjoyed the show and it had potential.  Just a bad slot.