Author Topic: PODCAST: Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition - Episode 45  (Read 3841 times)

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
PODCAST: Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition - Episode 45
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:21:22 AM »
Awesome songs and passionate rants kick off 2009 in style! Featuring Jonathan Metts as co-host.
 http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/podcastArt.cfm?artid=17502

Do military men have big hands?    

Episode 45: Colonel Mittens    

Download (MP3)
  Use the RSS  Feed (MP3) (NEW URL!)
   Subscribe through the iTunes Store    

Did you like the third game?  Let your fellow listeners know in TalkBack! Think you've got a better choice? Send it my way and your request may be the third game next Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition!  Heck, throw in a question and specific songs if you want.  Just remember, it has to be a game found on a Nintendo system in North America (unless we say otherwise)!    

Credits:  This podcast was edited by Michael Cole.    

Music for this episode of Radio Free Nintendo is used with permission from Jason Ricci & New Blood. You can find them in the http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=151649921&s=143441">iTunes Store. You can also purchase their new album, Rocket Number 9, directly from the record label, or call your music local record store and ask for it!    

All game music used during Radio Trivia is copyright their respective owners.  

::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
    • View Profile
Re: PODCAST: Radio Trivia: Podcast Edition - Episode 45
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »
AHHH YEAH
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:53:06 AM »
Winter Sports radio episode one is now online. Please feature the luge in episode two.

Hahaha 'Corpse'. I used to do the same thing to the word quiche.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:17:06 AM by ShyGuy »

Offline DAaaMan64

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 05:24:09 PM »
MOAR LISTENERS PEOPLE.

I have time to listen to this now. So I'm doing that :P

Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 01:44:33 AM »
Yeah, I hear "core" all the time, and on occasion saw "corps" written, but I never really heard and saw the word at the same time before, so I never put two and two together.
Nintendo World Report

Offline DAaaMan64

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 01:56:22 AM »
Yeah, I hear "core" all the time, and on occasion saw "corps" written, but I never really heard and saw the word at the same time before, so I never put two and two together.

I used to do that too.  Good episode TYP. Here's to the future. I love this podcast.

Frozen Shoe Games

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 08:25:47 PM »
I love game 3.  It took me about thirty seconds of the first song to get it, but I wasn't positive until the question.  As hard as it was to use, the Backlash became my favorite vehicle.  I remember when I finally earned the platinum medal on its training stage, I just watched the replay for half an hour lamenting that I had no means of recording it.  It was a perfect, absolutely gorgeous run.  I eventually gave up on getting all the platinum medals in the game, sadly.  There were only four left, I think.  At least, there were four levels left that it seemed like platinum medals were available for.  Two of them were races that I simply couldn't figure out how to improve on, and two were Pac-man style levels that I couldn't find a pattern for.

The only other one I got was game 5, which I got inside the first measure of the first song.  But at least I was able to answer both of those bonus questions, too.

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 08:36:33 AM »
Episode 46 will be a little late due to recording later in the week than usual and being somewhat busier at work than usual. I should have it out by the end of the weekend. Sorry!
Nintendo World Report

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 10:26:15 AM »
Looking forward to it, TYP.  I don't leave positive comments often enough;  when a new Radio Trivia is in my podcast backlog, it usually gets bumped up to the top of the queue.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline DAaaMan64

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
Episode 46 will be a little late due to recording later in the week than usual and being somewhat busier at work than usual. I should have it out by the end of the weekend. Sorry!

Mooooooooooooooo!

Frozen Shoe Games

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
Of all the games selected for this podcast I only played the first game Wario Land Shake It, yet I really liked all the songs that were chosen for every game. I enjoyed episode 45 a lot.