Author Topic: Mafia VI: Day 5  (Read 12637 times)

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Mafia VI: Day 5
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:16:37 AM »
The Villagers were getting rather restless, considering they had only killed their own and their Detective.  Random fingerpointing ensued.  vudu voted for Mario.  Mario voted for vudu.  By the end of the vote, it was Mario who was selected for death.  However, Mario was nowhere to be seen; he had already flown the coop.  Everyone was already scared of the consequences of the daily votes, so only Zach, MattVDB, TVMan, and vudu made their way to Mario's house to pass judgement on him.  They found the door open so they made their way inside.  vudu, being the last person in, closed the door behind him.  However, he heard it latch by itself.  They were locked in!  Sitting in the middle of the room on a bed was Mario.  "You cheating dogs, you fell right into my trap," he chuckled.  "I didn't think I'd be voted off so early, but that's okay.  I get to take out a few henchmen and Tom Nook himself!"  vudu was confused.  "Wha...What!?  Tom Nook?  HERE!?  Wait, what's going on!?"  Mario smiled.  "Ah, so it seems you are the only villager who voted for me.  It's a shame, no?"  Zach shrieked, "Oh, so you're a fox!?"  Mario just glared at him.  "No, but the other two beside you are."  MattVDB and TVman gave each other a look of surprise.  Zach then pounced on the two.  While the three fought it out, vudu just stood there paralyzed.  "You....you're Cube!?  No...no way..."  Mario gave an innocent smile.  "I'll see you on the other side...Hopefully my Apprentice can finish off the rest of this flea-bitten town..."  Mario pulled out a remote and pressed a button.  Outside, Mayor Aurion and the rest of the town watched Mario's house explode into smithereens.  "So hasty...," Mayor Aurion muttered, scratching five names off the role list...

Mario - Cube
Zach - Tom Nook
TVman - Fox Henchman
MattVDB - Fox Henchman
vudu - Villager

Mystic was running to the Post Office to deliver a letter before Pete left on his rounds.  On the way, he saw a cloaked figure walking in his direction.  "Hey!," he called.  The figure stopped.  Mystic stopped right in front of him.  "I am an angel.  What is it you desire?," the figure asked.  Considering what Mystic had left to do, there was only one thing on my mind.  "It'd be nice if I could meet up with Pete before he delivers the mail!"  Death was silent for a second, then replied, "Then it shall be done..."  Mystic was a little confused, but he had no time for that.  As he ran to the Post Office, he noticed a shadow forming at his feet.  He stopped and noticed the shadow getting larger.  Before he could realize the danger, Pete and his large mailbag fell from the sky, crushing the poor Villager.  Death walked up to Mystic's corpse.  "Oh, this one isn't a fox like the townfolk are expecting."  He pulled out a marker and drew whiskers on Mystic's face.  "There, now I can pretend!," he laughed, and went on his way.

Crazy Redd spent the night with chronic diarrhea and was unable to make a hit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voting ends at Midnight EST...Day 6 will be up tomorrow, but the game will not continue over the weekend.  It will pick back up on Monday!
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia VI: Day 5
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 03:28:41 AM »
Wow that was the craziest night ever, awesome story!

The two I thought were perhaps Mafia weren't and the three that I was pretty sure were innocent turned out to be bad guys. Anyway it's late here and I'll wait till morning to make my vote.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 03:29:13 AM »
Yea!  I found Cube!  And I took three mafia members with me!  I win the game!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 03:42:27 AM »
Infernal checked his letter box, his mooOOOm had sent him a package! Excited, he quickly tore away at the box to discover thousands of fruit flies buzzing out and up his nose, a note was soaking in the bottom of the rotten box. "DEAR INFERNAL, TODAY I DRANK SOME COFFEE AND THOUGHT ABOUT SOMETHING, WHERE DOES COFFEE COME FROM? THE OCEAN? HERE'S SOME APPLES I FOUND IN A BIN. HAHA, LOVE MOOOooOOOM"

Vote KnowsNothing for lol

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:03:00 AM »
So now does the bomber's apprentice do the same thing as the bomber?
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Pryopizm

• Staff Jedis-Are-Evil
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 04:52:36 AM »
Well, Death has officially killed a Townie.  Anyone want to try to get him, yet?
"Bullets, my only weakness.  How did you know?"

Offline Athrun Zala

• Tween Idol
    • View Profile
    • TM!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 06:29:17 AM »
whoa! O_O

well, I was right about suspecting Mario XD
but wrong about vudu ¬¬

the ones I'm suspicious about are Frozen Atlantic and Crash because they "vote and flee"....hmmm.....
Quote from: [b]Professional 666[/b]
JOIN MY ASS

IT'LL BE LOTS OF FUN
Best. Quote. Ever. XD

Offline KnowsNothing

• Babycakes
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 06:37:55 AM »
Pyro = death.  This is a fact.  But do we want to vote for him?  Not sure yet.

Also, Zach said in the other thread that we'll never guess who the new Tom Nook is.  So I guessed, and I came up with Dasmos.  He seems like someone who we'd never guess.

Anyway, that's my hypothesis so far, but I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for yet.  Infernal is totally a townie though, so whatever.
kka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wa

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 06:50:16 AM »
Well I like the fact that at least one of the people constantly voting against me turned out mafia.  Hopefully that will help prove to you all that I am a normal townie.

The suicide bomber definately swung the numbers over to our side yesterday which is good.  I also had some people backing up yesterday's hunch so I'm sticking with it!

Vote: Frozen Atlantic
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------

Offline Frozen Atlantic

• Spiritually Direct
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia VI: Day 5
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 06:57:44 AM »
Vote and flee? A little dramatic, aren't we?

I read the past days, I vote, and then I explain my vote for others. Nothing to it. Seems to me that getting caught up in OMGUS drudgery is the quickest way to get bandwagoned and killed around here. Look at all the frequent posters we've been killing off.

I wonder what triggered Redd's case of the runs. I'll hold my vote until later.
smash brothers : 5069-3792-8710

wii: 2034-1057-8595-3928

if you send me a PM, I'll add you more quickly

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 06:58:47 AM »
Also, a quick memorial to Vudu!

He told the truth until he was dead and by starting the bandwagon against Cube, gave the townies a very real shot at victory!

He was a good man, animal, thing...

I am glad I didn't believe him though, otherwise I would be dead with the rest of 'em.  
---------------------

Offline Frozen Atlantic

• Spiritually Direct
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 07:00:30 AM »
lolz
smash brothers : 5069-3792-8710

wii: 2034-1057-8595-3928

if you send me a PM, I'll add you more quickly

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 07:00:48 AM »
I'm betting Redd called for a hit against someone who got suicide bombed... most likely Vudu... therefore he didn't get to do his hit.
---------------------

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 07:15:53 AM »
VOTE BLACKFOOTSEPS people. On day 2, after it was tied for a moment, MattVDB and Icecold, both fox henchmen, voted for Hybrid and saved Blackfootsteps. I also advise everyone to re-read the posts of day 3 as you will see the rest of my evidence against Blackfootsteps. I just don't think this can be coincidence.

Did some math. There are 7 roles out there, and only one is beneficial to the townies, K. K. Slider. There are just 6 people we have to find to win this game.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 07:37:02 AM »

Originally posted by: KnowsNothing
Pyro = death.  This is a fact.  But do we want to vote for him?  Not sure yet.
I have more than a hunch that supports this.

It is bad though that no one managed to kill Cube's Assistant before they managed to kill Cube.

UNVOTE Blackfootsteps, just incase

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 07:49:21 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
I'm betting Redd called for a hit against someone who got suicide bombed... most likely Vudu... therefore he didn't get to do his hit.

Nah, Redd didn't call a hit at all... >=|

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 09:36:37 AM »
Are we playing over the weekend?  I'm gonna be gone from 11am tomorrow to about 7 pm sunday (eastern time), so I guess I'll just have to vote super early tomorrow morning and hope for the best.
---------------------

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 09:39:57 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
Are we playing over the weekend?  I'm gonna be gone from 11am tomorrow to about 7 pm sunday (eastern time), so I guess I'll just have to vote super early tomorrow morning and hope for the best.
Re-read the opening post for today, your question is answered in bold text at the bottom.

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 09:43:29 AM »
Man, it's totally hidden at the bottom!
---------------------

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 10:04:47 AM »
I'm gonna kill Pale over the weekend for not reading everything...

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 12:11:48 PM »
I've been voting Blackfootsteps for a while.  Vudu being a townie doesn't match what I thought was going on, but I still think BFS could be the last of the Nookies.  vote BlackFootSteps.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline blackfootsteps

• Recovering GoldenPhoenix fan.
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
The foxes are definately banding together for this vote.

I'm going to Vote Frozen Atlantic.
“I waited all day. you waited all day.. but you left before sunset.. and I just wanted to tell you the moment was beautiful. Just wanted to dance to bad music drive bad cars.. watch bad TV.. should have stayed for the sunset...if not for me.â€

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 04:12:06 PM »
Oh, and don't bother staying up past Midnight, because I won't be online to tally votes until morning...Once again, sorry!

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 04:19:22 PM »
If I'm on, I'll lock it right at midnight.
---------------------

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 04:36:14 PM »
Well, a quick tally of the votes.

Frozen Atlantic - 2
Blackfootsteps - 5

A rather slow voting day. People must still be mourning the loss of so many people. Also, I notice Frozen Atlantic has my name spelled correctly. Funny what happens when you vote for somebody.

EDIT: Updated the votes. I wonder how many people will withdraw them before the voting is closed in fear of the bomber's apprentice.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.