Author Topic: Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 Finishes Development  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Svevan

• Not Afraid of Being Afraid
  • Score: -9
    • View Profile
    • Continuity
Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 Finishes Development
« on: November 03, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »
The second Tamagotchi game for DS will release November 14th.

TAMAGOTCHI(R) CONNECTION(R): CORNER SHOP(TM) 2 EVERYTHING MUST GO GOLD    

The Original Virtual Pet Returns with Quirky New Mini-Games

SANTA CLARA, Calif., (November 3, 2006) – Leading video games publisher and   developer NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. announced today that Tamagotchi(R)   Connection(R): Corner Shop(TM) 2 has received gold status. Available   exclusively for the Nintendo DS(TM), Corner Shop 2 returns with brand new   shops ranging from sushi bars to a doctor’s office to car washes. As the   shopkeepers, players must work with their Tamagotchi partners (Mametchi,   Memetchi, and Kutchipatchi) to  keep customers happy by providing a variety   of goods and services. Scheduled to hit shelves on November 14, Tamagotchi   Connection: Corner Shop 2 is rated “E" for Everyone by the ESRB, and carries   an MSRP of $29.99.    

The vibrant Tamagotchi world comes to life with over 100 different   Tamagotchi, and 12 unique shops for players to run and grow.  By treating   customers with astounding service and providing top-notch goods, players   will impress the princess, and be rewarded with store upgrades for their   diligence. With “gotchi points" earned in the store, new rugs, wallpapers,   food and other fun items can be purchased to keep the Tamagotchi partners   smiling. Nintendo’s Wi-Fi connection allows gamers to give gifts and trade   cards, screenshots and items to friends and other Tamagotchi enthusiasts to   share the experience.

Evan T. Burchfield, aka Svevan
NWR Message Board Artist

My Blog

Offline Aussie Ben PGC

• BIG BAD BOOT!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 2 Goes
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:26:05 AM »
Awesome, the first one was hilariously mental, I'll be sure to get this one when it comes out locally...in 2010.

I hope they localise that Tamagotchi Wii game too, that also looks wonderfully surreal.  And I'd love to see what looks to be a Wii sequel to "Nobody Can Stop Mr. Domino" coming out in English.
It's got a duck bill, you moron!

Watch Me Unnecessarily Flaunt My Games