Author Topic: Official Avatar Discussion  (Read 634521 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Official Avatar Discussion
« Reply #3750 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »
I usually only go to the dine-in Pizza Huts. There has been one time though where the waitress got ZERO tip, she basically ignored me the whole time. Most of the time I tip waiters/waitresses quite well, but I also will not tip someone who has a bad attitude. Delivery drivers I usually tip at least $5.

You are a good tipper then. $5 is my happy wish place.

There is a picture on the wall of the maid girl with one of the managers. But I don't have a scanner.

1a. Cell phone pic of picture on wall
1b. New cell phone pics when Halloween arrives
2. Send picture msg of pic(s) to e-mail
3. upload pic(s) to online photo site (photobucket, tinypic)
4. post pic(s) on forums
5. Funhouse parking validated.

We'll see what happens this year.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: August 25, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
I'll give you $5 if you re-rail this thread.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: August 25, 2009, 08:42:36 PM »

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: August 25, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »
For deliveries.

One that I work at is a full dine-in & sit-down affair, though so the waitresses get tipped as well.

It depends on the setup in each store. A carry-out tip is relatively uncommon unless the customer really likes you.

I work at a Pizza Hut too (just a take-out delivery one), and even though we don't reguarly tip in Australia, I have received all sorts of tips & gifts from customers. Admittedly most have been from "regulars", but there have been times where I have been tipped from new customers.

On my birthday this year I received a wallet from this lady who always came in and talked to me. It was a pretty shitty wallett, so I feigned enjoyment. She sort of shuffled off pretty quickly after giving the present, which was odd, but after I went around back and checked inside the wallett I found out she had given me $70. I was shocked, flattered, but I tried to give it back. She said it was "for all the times I gave her discounts when I shouldn't have."

Not to mention a few years back when I used to work as a driver I delivered to some guys who had just won the lottery, they had about a $50 order and tipped me $500 and invited me back to their house after I finished to their party. Good times were had by all.
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline Snipper64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #3754 on: August 26, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »
I work at a Pizza Hut too (just a take-out delivery one), and even though we don't reguarly tip in Australia, I have received all sorts of tips & gifts from customers. Admittedly most have been from "regulars", but there have been times where I have been tipped from new customers.

On my birthday this year I received a wallet from this lady who always came in and talked to me. It was a pretty ****ty wallett, so I feigned enjoyment. She sort of shuffled off pretty quickly after giving the present, which was odd, but after I went around back and checked inside the wallett I found out she had given me $70. I was shocked, flattered, but I tried to give it back. She said it was "for all the times I gave her discounts when I shouldn't have."

Not to mention a few years back when I used to work as a driver I delivered to some guys who had just won the lottery, they had about a $50 order and tipped me $500 and invited me back to their house after I finished to their party. Good times were had by all.

That is pretty awsome dude!
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

VOTE FOR CHOANIKI! you know you want too...

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3755 on: August 26, 2009, 02:13:48 AM »
OK I have a request. If you want to help me out PM me.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: August 26, 2009, 10:48:22 AM »
I usually only go to the dine-in Pizza Huts. There has been one time though where the waitress got ZERO tip, she basically ignored me the whole time. Most of the time I tip waiters/waitresses quite well, but I also will not tip someone who has a bad attitude. Delivery drivers I usually tip at least $5.

You are a good tipper then. $5 is my happy wish place.

There is a picture on the wall of the maid girl with one of the managers. But I don't have a scanner.

1a. Cell phone pic of picture on wall
1b. New cell phone pics when Halloween arrives
2. Send picture msg of pic(s) to e-mail
3. upload pic(s) to online photo site (photobucket, tinypic)
4. post pic(s) on forums
5. Funhouse parking validated.

We'll see what happens this year.

I don't want to de-rail this any further but i just wanted to add my two cents:

1. You'd love me if I came to your Pizza Hut, I'm usually a generous tipper.. as long as service isn't horrid. I don't like to under-tip or not tip at all, and you have to be REALLY shitty at your job to bring me to that point but.. it happens.

2. We'll remind you. If there's one thing I miss about working my old retail job in the mall, its Halloween. We use to sell all the "sexy (occupation)" costumes there and from Sept 1st to Oct 31st we were filled with some of the best looking girls 18+ coming in to try these outfits out. First Halloween there I learned to love being stuck on fitting room duty, cuz everyone needed help with a zipper ;). Second Halloween when I was a manager: all the male employees (and some of the females..) tried to get on my good side so I can assign them the fitting room. Me? Of course as a manager I had to excel in customer service and lead by example, do everything I could for our customers.

"Ma'am, will your party be indoors or out? If outdoors I'd recommend these laced leggings; they'll go great with your outfit and add a little bit of warmth as well.. assuming you won't have a date to keep you warm?"

"Yes I know the pictured costume shows the model wearing thigh-high boots, but unfortunately we don't have your size.. might i recommend these matching heels instead? They work just as well as the boots, if not better.. I mean, why hide those legs. You are going for a "sexy" look after all!"

Re-railing. Someone give me avatar ideas. I was going to keep my Blink avatar until after I saw them live for the last time this year but its looking like that won't be until late Sept., possibly even late Oct. I've had this avatar since about June and its definately time for something new.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: August 26, 2009, 01:11:04 PM »
I might...
I just might need a new avatar for a little while.  This one doesn't really cut it, currently.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: August 26, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
I might...
I just might need a new avatar for a little while.  This one doesn't really cut it, currently.

I want to make you an avatar but:

It wouldn't like right in the limited size we have to deal with.

I have no means to at the moment.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: August 26, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »
Quote from: Thatguy
I don't think you ever used my amazing avatar I made for you, you know...

What avatar would that be? I must have missed it.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: August 26, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »
Probably this one.

Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: August 26, 2009, 05:56:51 PM »
It is. Most definitely, it is.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: August 26, 2009, 05:57:53 PM »
Why was that made for me? Did i miss out on a joke?

edit: who is our forum .gif maker/editor?
I have a request.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 06:06:39 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: August 27, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »

I have a request.

It was either Spinzilla or Snipper64 who've offered there services for animated avatars for our "community" here.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: August 27, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »
That was a message to ShyGuy, I said it in the same thread I posted the avatar in that he also posted, I thought.  Or I'm going nuts.  But it was meant to be to ShyGuy.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #3765 on: August 27, 2009, 01:30:20 PM »
That was a message to ShyGuy, I said it in the same thread I posted the avatar in that he also posted, I thought.  Or I'm going nuts.  But it was meant to be to ShyGuy.

You did, miscommunication on my part since you posted it right after me, and when you quoted ShyGuy it had my name in it.

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3766 on: August 27, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »
I think notthejasoningainesvillenickandchessaknow needs a more appropriate avatar to fit his title. Don't you agree notthejasoningainesvillenickandchessaknow?

And nobody has offered me a replacement avatar :(

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3767 on: August 27, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »
I think notthejasoningainesvillenickandchessaknow needs a more appropriate avatar to fit his title. Don't you agree notthejasoningainesvillenickandchessaknow?

Still working on yours not really

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3768 on: August 27, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »

Because your avatar is already the epitome of awesome. No one could top it.

Also, LOL at Mr. notthejasoningainsvillenickandchessaknow's new name.

I did a Google image search for 'not the jason in gainsville nick and chessa know' and it came up with pictures of a Gundam Wing action figure. Make that your avatar.

The highest tip I've ever received is around $40-$50. If it is over $10 I try to split it with the cooks or anyone else who helped with the order because those are usually the big orders and I think that they need some tip lovin' as well.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:56:44 PM by Stratos »
My Game Collection

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3769 on: August 27, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »
My avatar is obviously too cool to replace too!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3770 on: August 27, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »
My avatar is obviously too hawt to replace too!

Fix'd ;)
My Game Collection

Offline Snipper64

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Snipper64
« Reply #3771 on: August 28, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »

I have a request.

While true, I need to get flash up and running again first. After that, I'll be more then happy to help :D

It was either Spinzilla or Snipper64 who've offered there services for animated avatars for our "community" here.
I am matter...I am antimatter...I can see your past...I can see your future...I consume time...and I will consume you!

VOTE FOR CHOANIKI! you know you want too...

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3772 on: August 29, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »
@ stratos for tip splitting: you're a good man, selflessness is godliness. +2 respect points

@GP: is that a geisha vampire?

@plugz: stratos is right

@snipper: fix ur post please

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #3773 on: September 03, 2009, 01:36:50 AM »
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #3774 on: September 03, 2009, 10:12:22 AM »
^calibans avatar = awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I seriously need a new avatar but I still don't know what...