Author Topic: Mafia 63: Something... of the Daleks: Day 0: it begi-WAIT SOMEONES DEAD ALREADY?  (Read 3609 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
(Reminders, RP introductions, and a sudden announcement)

So this is just a nice quiet place for you primitives to become acquainted with eachother so you know who you're about to brutally murder so l'll start, I am The Master, I like causing mischief across the cosmos in attempt to eventually be able to rule the galaxy.

Speaking of which, while young pokepal148 was sending out pm's for roles and such he received this in response:
Bro, I told you I wasn't in the game anymore.

Now pokepal148 couldn't recall when this person had done this so he did some digging around and found this.

I just realized I will be on vacation in Florida for a week starting the 25th, so I might need to take back my signup for this game.
Now today is September first (which based on what we were told is.when this person would return) so  I decided to go and help him out since it seems he is unable to comprehend the rather primitive system of measuring and keeping time you earthlings use.

Instead I was fired upon by an enemy of extraterrestrial origin. So after a calculated retreat into my tardis I used a transmat beam I'd 'borrowed' to send the creature into a stasis chamber (thus freezing it)

It appears that this Dalek was masquerading as some earthling known as oblivion, he was from the renegade faction. I have seen evidence that the Imperial faction is also secretly active in this area. Regardless I decided to eject the unwanted cargo straight into the time vortex and well, lets be honest, if he can't figure out how weeks work then he's going to have a fun time in there :smug:

But you know, as I always say,

dead:Oblivion (Renegade Dalek Drone)(killed because he asked for it.)

Tommorow night I suspect the Renegade Daleks will move to the offensive on you guys in retaliation for Oblivion's death but don't you worry, I'll be nice and safe in Pompeii, (I checked, it's not volcano day)

Group captain Gilmore has an opportunity to get two free investigations, or did he use them already -oohh-

Also insanolord has joined the fray but no, I do not see a new dalek drone coming in to replace oblivion.

IF YOU HAVEN'T RECIEVED A PM ON YOUR ROLE THEN YOU'RE A TOWNIE.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:43:24 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
So is day 0 a voting day?  I thought we are starting on Tuesday?  Guess I don't have this time travel thing down yet...

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
No, it's just rp introductions

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
So is Oblivion dead or are you commencing with the mind tricks?
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I'm dead because I told him I dropped out of the game and he didn't understand me. No tricks, he's just trying to tie in me leaving the game with the story.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
Good thing I know nothing about this show.

Good thing I know nothing about this show.

Go to Netflix and start watching right now, or better yet if you have Hulu Plus they have all the serials Netflix only has like a few more popular/random ones. OR just watch the episode of the New series called Dalek and follow it up with Bad Wolf two parter great stuff.
Trying to be a better person, honest.

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
vote Oblivion   He is the only confirmed Dalek.

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
vote pokepal He knew who I was, he's obviously in line with the maf