Author Topic: What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Ymeegod

• Score: -16
    • View Profile
What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?
« on: June 10, 2006, 05:25:53 PM »
Man some of these retailers have gone nuts with pricing, EB's robing people with some $195 (mario bundle) which is you buy those three items seperate you'll actually end up saving money.

129.95 is the retail price for the DS lite and Mario is $30 and that third party madcatz grab-pak is a not worth over $25.

What's the point in a bundle when it doesn't save the customer money?  

Anyone pick up any good bundles?

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 05:35:39 PM »
Right, bundles are how stupid stores get more money out of people.   The best bundles is the one you make yourself by picking out the individual things you want to buy.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline 1day

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 06:53:30 PM »
Circuit City has a special this week where you get a mario bundle case-kit with your DS Lite purchase

I think it's this:
http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/802265b.jpg

Offline diiskrej

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 01:22:22 AM »
You know I have always found the best place to buy a system is at Game Crazy. You get 12 free rentals from Hollywood video, and that add's up.

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
RE:What's the best bundle/deal for the DS Lite?
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 05:28:26 AM »

Originally posted by: Pale
Right, bundles are how stupid stores get more money out of people.   The best bundles is the one you make yourself by picking out the individual things you want to buy.

I thought bundles were how clever stores got more money out of stupid people.  Unless they're not letting you buy the system otherwise, in which case I'd walk out of the store and never return.