Author Topic: Less Than Jake releases MegaMix of their new album, "Anthem."  (Read 2056 times)

Offline StrikerObi

• BanEditLockDelete Podcast Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Pixel du Jour
Hey, for all you punk/ska fans out there, Less Than Jake just released a MegaMix of all the songs on their new album, "Anthem." It's 3:45 long and it's really really good. LTJ is my favorite band and I'm super stoked for this album. The MegaMix is already better than I thought it would be.

Offline Bubba

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Less Than Jake releases MegaMix of their new album, "Anthem."
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2003, 05:32:52 PM »
Yeah Im a ska junkie.  I heard about the new cd and yeah I would get it but i am not really in to less than jak.  They have good songs though.  My favorite three bands are: Reel BIg Fish, the Toasters, and mustard plug.  I actually have my own ska band.  CLick the link in my profile to see my horrendousl website that is super outdated lol.  I play tenor sax and alto sax.  I love ska.

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Less Than Jake releases MegaMix of their new album, "Anthem."
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2003, 06:10:58 PM »

ska is awsome, the specials are my favorite gotta love em. them and madness be my two favorite ska bands, all my mp3s <--- click to see the rest of my ska likes . i think ill pick up this new LTJ album and their millions of other releases =\ i only have boarders and boundies im a noob