Author Topic: A formal apology to Bloodworth and Pale.  (Read 5063 times)

Offline segagamer12

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
A formal apology to Bloodworth and Pale.
« on: March 15, 2007, 04:30:28 PM »
     I wanted to publicly apologize for that mess earlier today. I know it's not that big of a deal now, and I'd like to keep the details between us if that’s fair to you guys. I do however feel a need to let you both know that I was wrong for getting upset and want you both to know that I fully respect the work you do around here and that I am going to take my own advice and learn not to take things pertaining to that forum so seriously. I know that I had a right to be upset but I should have handled that a lot differently. So I want you all to know that I was wrong and I hope you're not mad at me and don't think I am crazy.

I would just like to say that I understand what you guys do and out up with and I should learn to be more professional and courteous myself as I seam to have a short temper and it is my responsibility to try harder to be more level headed. I would like to add that I am perceived as a jokester and should know by now that others like to kid around and that I should expect it since that is the reputation I have earned. So I am sorry that I didn't react accordingly. Looking back I can see how it should have been perceived as humorous instead of acting like I did. You guys deserve a lot more respect than you get and I hope that we can all continue to get along and I will continue to work at being a more level headed individual. thanks for putting up with me and I do feel bad for attacking you like that and really wish I hadn't said anything.

Sincerely

Richard A Todd
You can call me
THE RAT thank you very much
check out http://www.myspace.com/phatrat1982

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
RE:A formal apology to Bloodworth and Pale.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
Wait what happened?!?!?
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE: A formal apology to Bloodworth and Pale.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »
Chat transcript for lols please.
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline Requiem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »
Damn. In all the years I've been here, I have never seen someone apologize.  
"Hey....

I'm not a whore, ok? Really.....really, I'm not.

But, if she slips man....if she slips, I slide!"

Qoute of the Summer

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Wait, you can write properly?
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 10:56:23 PM »
Is this related to you getting upset over someone saying that Genesis was beaten by the SNES or something likre that in the "Bad Sony News" thread?

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
Chat transcript for lols please.

Second'd

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2007, 05:59:43 AM »
Wait, where's my apology?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my pokĂ©-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2007, 06:15:11 AM »

Originally posted by: vudu
Wait, where's my apology?

Fine, fine...

I'm sorry.

There. Now will you STOP calling me at 3 AM, piss drunk and crying about "Why I gotta be that way"?

On a serious note, I've no idea which incident this is referring to, but it's nice of Sega to do this one way or another.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2007, 08:14:12 AM »

Originally posted by: Hostile Creation
Wait, you can write properly?

Originally posted by: segagamer12
I would just like to say that I understand what you guys do and out up with and I should learn to be more professional and courteous myself as I seam to have a short temper and it is my responsibility to try harder to be more level headed.
Sincerely

Richard A Todd

Almost...
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2007, 08:38:22 AM »
This is a demonstration of class and maturity. Not joking.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 11:03:16 AM »
No that was Works fault, I did spell check and it changed my text. It was supposed to read Go through, stupid Microsoft works.

I don't get the suprised statements though, I have demonstrated time and agian that when I feel like it I can write very well. I am not a bad writer, I aced my English classes in school and got a 100 percet on my compass test and earnd free English credits as a result.

I have explain myself here before but people seam to ignore all that.

And VUDU, I am sorry for whatever I did to upset you. I thought we cleared it up but I could have been wrong.

No, I will not provide details, the guys involved know what it is in reference to and I hope they at least accept it.

Anyways I've been under a lot of stress lately and I don't usually handle stress very well. You'd all hate to meet me in person, I'm scary in real life.  
You can call me

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
We're cool; I just like to draw attention to myself whenever I can.  It makes me feel special.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
Well you did particpate in my lame @$$ mafia game so that counts for something.  
You can call me

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 02:12:32 AM »

No that was Works fault, I did spell check and it changed my text. It was supposed to read Go through, stupid Microsoft works.

I don't get the suprised statements though, I have demonstrated time and agian that when I feel like it I can write very well. I am not a bad writer, I aced my English classes in school and got a 100 percet on my compass test and earnd free English credits as a result.

I have explain myself here before but people seam to ignore all that.

And VUDU, I am sorry for whatever I did to upset you. I thought we cleared it up but I could have been wrong.

No, I will not provide details, the guys involved know what it is in reference to and I hope they at least accept it.

Anyways I've been under a lot of stress lately and I don't usually handle stress very well. You'd all hate to meet me in person, I'm scary in real life.

1. Actually it looks more like you wanted to say put up with, and hit the o instead of the p on the key board.

2. I have explained myself before, that's just bad writing no computer error there.

3. LoL, yeah I bet you are. You gotta love the internet, everyone is a tough guy in real life.

4. Yes I am being a jerk, but your posts always make me laugh.

Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 02:26:41 AM »
But you all fail, cause you all missed the misspelling of the word seem on two seperate occasions, each in seperate post. The word that was used was seam <---that is incorrect, A-

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 04:28:42 AM »
I bow to your wisdom.

Teach me master!

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 04:48:45 AM »
whatever.
You can call me

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 08:59:35 AM »
Heh, thanks.  Don't worry about it though.  
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »
I think some of you are a bit too mean towards Sega. Just because he doesn't have the best typing skills doesn't mean he doesn't contribute some important points to discussions!
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 03:54:55 PM »
Plus I have ARTHIRTIS which makes typing a Bitch and a half.

<< think some of you are a bit too mean towards Sega.<<

Does not anybody read my sig?
You can call me

Offline MarioAllStar

• Weird and Wonderful
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »
I hope everyone realized that his initials are RAT, which is awesome.
Thanks for listening.

Offline MaryJane

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »

Plus I have ARTHIRTIS which makes typing a Bitch and a half.

<< think some of you are a bit too mean towards Sega.<<

Does not anybody read my sig?

I can see how having arthritis at 25 would make typing put as out possible, but how do you explain misspelling your affliction, when the keys are fairly far from each other??

As for being to mean towards segagamer, the rat, or whateverthehellelse(fyi I intentionally typed the words together to give the sense of saying it as one word, which I do when I talk) you want to call yourself, I've done it before, and I'll do it again. The thing that gets under my skin is people acting tough over the internet, or making outrageous claims that there are no way to validate since few people here know each other outside of the forums. I'll desist however, just for the sake of desisting.

Offline segagamer12

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »
Um ok well I wanst acting tought, or meaning to, I meant that in seeing how you react to me online your be offended ifyou met me in real life. as for being a tought guy, I am not, nor would I claim to be.

And typing is hard, mispelling I make no excuse for, I try I *really do* but I must have poor vision cuz when I read my posts they look FINE, then when people comment about the errors I see, for the first time, the mistake and it usually confuses me cuz it doesnt look like that when I type it the first time.

But I wasn't trying to be a tough guy and I didn't mean to sound like that.  
You can call me