Author Topic: "Hey I'm new!" Official Introduce Yourself to the Internet Thread  (Read 893044 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: "Hey I'm new!" Official Introduce Yourself to the Internet Thread
« Reply #2000 on: August 04, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »
Yes! The guys have to deal with 3 of us now!

There are more than three active women here, GP. Jay-Z and Chessa are women too.

Nice to see the numbers increasing, though.

Wait, Pap and Smash have the same GF? Or was that just worded a little funny?

So you mention the 360, PS3 and the DS, but you did not mention the Wii. Do you not own one? I think you mentioned Wii in a different thread though.

Me and S_B share a Wii. When we moved in together we gave the superfluous Wii to my parents. When Animal Crossing came out I played it religiously, but after a while I got all Animal Crossing'd out. I'd go back and play but the thought of going back to the town now after so much neglect is depressing beyond words.

We'll just have a yard-work party. I'm sure several of us would be more than willing to come and help collect fruit and pick weeds and plant/water flowers. Maxi, Mop it up and I had a system sort-of going where we went to each others towns and picked each others fruit. We tried to do it with GP but she refused the money so I made a money tree out of her earnings on accident...oops. Maxi has a gold watering can to save any dead flowers, I'll bring some flower seeds and we can fix the place up. Mop it up will beg you to let her chop your trees down with her shinny new silver axe :)

It's funner to do that stuff in a group anyways.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:39:34 PM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Athena Asamiya

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: August 04, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »
I will politely decline for now, as life is going to be way too busy these next few months, but if I change my mind I will gladly take you up on your most generous offer. :D
SNK>Capcom

"Never trust b*****s working at a Gamestop store. 99% of the time, they have no clue what they're talking about because they were just hired due to titties."
-Dirk Temporo

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: August 04, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
I will politely decline for now, as life is going to be way too busy these next few months, but if I change my mind I will gladly take you up on your most generous offer. :D

Sad now the trio is a duo still. :(

Considering S_B doesn't post much anymore, I think Athena needs a forum boyfriend. Unfortunately Stratos is taken along with Easycure, Stogi, Perm so who shall it be?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 07:59:25 PM by GoldenPhoenix »
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2003 on: August 04, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »

Sad now the trio is a duo still. :(

Considering S_B doesn't post much anymore, I think Athena needs a forum boyfriend. Unfortunately Stratos is taken along with Easycure, Stogi, Perm so who shall it be?

Hmm good question. *Looks over to Athena for an answer*
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Athena Asamiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: August 04, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »
What is this "forum boyfriend" thing? I mean, besides the obvious. Is this a NWR custom?
SNK>Capcom

"Never trust b*****s working at a Gamestop store. 99% of the time, they have no clue what they're talking about because they were just hired due to titties."
-Dirk Temporo

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: August 04, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »
What is this "forum boyfriend" thing? I mean, besides the obvious. Is this a NWR custom?

It started in the funhouse... kinda

But the joke has sorta been lost in that thread since the poll kept getting edited down till there was really only 1 choice left.
I'm sure GP only brings it up because you can't be SB's GF since Smash Bros. already has Pap64*.... The Original Forum Bromance

*(it might be the other way around, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss the details of that relationship)

Offline Athena Asamiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: August 04, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »

But the joke has sorta been lost in that thread since the poll kept getting edited down till there was really only 1 choice left.
I'm sure GP only brings it up because you can't be SB's GF since Smash Bros. already has Pap64*.... The Original Forum Bromance

*(it might be the other way around, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss the details of that relationship)

It's okay, I genuinely understand that, actually.
SNK>Capcom

-Dirk Temporo

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2007 on: August 04, 2009, 11:05:35 PM »
Golden Phoenix just posted a topic in the funhouse on this very matter.Who is going to be Athena's Forum boyfriend?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: August 04, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »
Golden Phoenix just posted a topic in the funhouse on this very matter.Who is going to be Athena's Forum boyfriend?

You look like you really want the job, so.... you have my full support maxi.

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: August 05, 2009, 12:04:00 AM »

Wait, how can there be four taken forum members when there aren't even four girls on this forum?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: August 05, 2009, 12:07:47 AM »
The four known forum connections
from newest to oldest.

Stratos & Mop_it_up
Easycure & Stogi
Perm & Shat girl
Smash & Pap

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2011 on: August 05, 2009, 12:08:53 AM »

Sorry, my bromance with S_B died years ago. I woke up one day and realized I had standards (and considering I am still posting here and became a staff member of this site they are still being questioned).
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #2012 on: August 05, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

Wait, how can there be four taken forum members when there aren't even four girls on this forum?
I think she means that EasyCure,Stogi,Perm and Stratos has a real life GF.

I know there is more then 4 girls on the forum. GP,Mop_it_up,Athena,Chessa,Jay-z.
Granted two of those are staff but they are forum members.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: August 05, 2009, 05:11:31 AM »
I don't have a real life gf... :'(

I fear the gal I'm currently interested in just placed me in the Friend-Zone. But who knows. I may find out more later this week or next.
My Game Collection

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: August 05, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »
So to sorta re-rail this topic (does that make me a party pooper?), may I ask you, AA, what brings you to the forums?

Are you really just a very bored, possibly depressed S_B, with a dupe account in order to have some fun on the boards?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Athena Asamiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: August 05, 2009, 11:37:56 AM »
I just needed a new forum. I haven't been on one for a while, and S_B was always on this one, so...

And I am not S_B! Can't you tell there's a whole other level of class and distinction emanating from my posts?

Seriously, though, I can't really think of anything to rove it to you but I give you my word that I'm not. Hope that's enough.

SNK>Capcom

-Dirk Temporo

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2016 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:28 PM »
I can confirm that Athena is NOT S_B.

I met her in real life in the summer of 2007 and witnessed her relationship with S_B. We saw a lot of MST3K movies during that time, she's a great Athena user in the King of Fighter games, participated with us during a podcast we used to do and I even helped her move into a new apartment (in which during the process I broke a picture of the construction of the Eiffel Tower).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 02:35:57 PM by pap64 »
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Athena Asamiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: August 05, 2009, 02:39:18 PM »
I broke a picture of the construction of the Eiffel Tower).

You shouldn't have said anything, I had forgetten all about that  >:(
SNK>Capcom

-Dirk Temporo

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: August 05, 2009, 02:59:37 PM »
Hate to interrupt the "Is Atena a real person?" talk, but I've been told that my existence shan't be acknowledged until I introduce myself here.

So, er, howdy y'all!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: August 05, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »
Hiya, Nemo! ;)

Hey, we should add Nemo to the list of eligible bachelors for Athena!
My Game Collection

Offline Athena Asamiya

• View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Welcome Noname/Nemo.

Aww, I'm not the "cool new person" anymore.
SNK>Capcom

-Dirk Temporo

Offline noname2200

• Not a douche. Seriously.
  • Score: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »
Welcome Noname/Nemo.

I may be newer, but I assure you that you retain the title.  ;)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: August 05, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »
Welcome Noname/Nemo.

But you still have the advantage because you are a confirmed girl so people will flock to you unquestioningly. It's just like when a new cute girl is hired at work and all of the guys become very unproductive because they just want to talk and flirt with her.

Course...maybe I'm the same way because I've recently become smitten with a co-worker and yesterday was the first day in a while I haven't worked with her and I forgot how much I rocked at my job until yesterday.  :rolleyes:
My Game Collection

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: August 05, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »
Uh oh...love affairs at work are never a good idea, despite what you've seen in ads.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: August 05, 2009, 04:20:41 PM »
Uh oh...love affairs at work are never a good idea, despite what you've seen in ads.

Its worked out fine for me, but the work environment might have had something to do with it.