Author Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Discussion And Details  (Read 1225 times)

Offline SnoozerBear

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Discussion And Details
« on: September 20, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »
I am quite excited for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, and am hoping this thread can be used to discuss the game. Note, for those interested, I have collected as much data as I could about the game, including videos, pictures and details of the gameplay here. There are bound to be factual errors and information left out, so I would appreciate comments on that page and here about things I should change.

Anyways, I personally do not view Theatrhythm as a cheap cash-grab spin-off as most seem to, and as a fan of the series's music, am highly anticipating its release. The soundtrack is going to contain fifty tracks, but only three from each of the thirteen FF games, so I can see a lot of people complaining that their favourite tune didn't make it in the game. There's only one battle theme for every game being used, when there are often several battle themes per main series games, from boss battles, to normal battles, remixes etc. I hope there's some sort of DLC. Just wondering what different people's opinions on the game are.

Offline SnoozerBear

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Discussion And Details
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
Guess there isn't much interest in Theatrhythm, here. :p