Author Topic: Pink and White Nintendo 3DS XL Bundles Available Now  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Traveller

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Pink and White Nintendo 3DS XL Bundles Available Now
« on: November 04, 2012, 09:15:41 PM »

The delightful two-toned pink and white 3DS XL can now be yours.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32366

New Nintendo 3DS XL bundles are now available on the online shopping store Gilt. 

The new bundles both feature a two-toned pink and white 3DS XL, along with the choice of either Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, or Style Savvy: Trendsetters.

The bundles mark the first appearance of this color choice in North America, and will remain exclusive to Gilt for a limited time at the price of $224.86.

Nicholas Bray - Australian Correspondent

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
Re: Pink and White Nintendo 3DS XL Bundles Available Now
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »
Uh what? We got these at Kmart. I put them out a few days ago.

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 11:10:51 PM »
Where's my black 3DS XL?! Like seriously?
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »

I assume you mean an all-black 3DS XL, because North America already has 2 black 3DS XL's (one red & black, the other blue & black). Japan and PAL regions also have a silver & black 3DS XL.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Razorkid

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »

I assume you mean an all-black 3DS XL, because North America already has 2 black 3DS XL's (one red & black, the other blue & black). Japan and PAL regions also have a silver & black 3DS XL.

Yes, the all Black one. I'm not a fan of the two-toned XLs (though I understand why every color has a black inside for the 3D screen). Japan has an all black XL and every handheld I've owned was black, (including my OG 3DS). The B button on my 3DS stopped working about 6 weeks ago and I'm not sending it in to get repaired again (did it last year for the R button and screen scratches). I figure this is the perfect time to get an XL and although the blue one is not as bad looking in person as it looks in screenshots, I really want a black one.
"All the world is blind to my passing..."

Offline 5kytar

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 10:02:04 AM »
I want that all white one. That's really svelte.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:25 AM »
IIRC, the all-black 3DS XL Japan has is only part of a bundle that includes Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Since money is tight for me right now, I couldn't justify getting a 3DS XL anyways since the changes from the 3DS are minimal.
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20