Author Topic: All Nintendo Land Attractions Revealed  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Daan

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
All Nintendo Land Attractions Revealed
« on: September 13, 2012, 11:47:41 AM »

More details from the upcoming digital Nintendo park!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31686

A bunch of new attractions were revealed by Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata in the European Nintendo Direct presentation.

The total line-up of events are The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, Pikmin Adventure, Metroid Blast, Mario Chase, Luigi's Ghost Mansion, Animal Crossing: Sweet Days, Yoshi's Fruit Cart, Octopus Dance, Donkey Kong's Crash Course, Takamaru's Ninja Castle, Captain Falcon's Twister Race and Balloon Trip Breeze.

Nintendo Land is a pack-in for gamers who decide to buy the premium model, and the game is available on launch day otherwise.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Re: All Nintendo Land Attractions Revealed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
Octopus Dance!!
Can't wait for impressions and video. Go Go Game N' Watch!

Also, Captain Falcon!

Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Retro Deckades

• Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
I never paid much attention to this game, but I found the Metroid demo that they showed today to be pretty cool. I am absolutely buying the deluxe set, and even though I was a little bummed at first that the game was included (in lieu of, say, New Super Mario Bros. U), I quite looking forward to checking it out.

Offline geo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 03:43:44 PM »
Where is shield pose!? :(  Will that be a wario game?

Offline LittleIrves

• Title = Ha.
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Kill Screen
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »
I'm thinking this game is going to be about 1000% better than the initial reaction at E3 would lead people to believe. Okay, maybe not a thousand. But way better. Maybe even "waaay" better. I excite.
Contributing writer at killscreendaily.com

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
I'm thinking this game is going to be about 1000% better than the initial reaction at E3 would lead people to believe. Okay, maybe not a thousand. But way better. Maybe even "waaay" better. I excite.

In my own experience and from what else I saw coming out of the show, the people who actually played Nintendo Land at E3 generally had very positive things to say about it. Most of the complaints were from people who just saw the video at the press conference and didn't get a chance to spend any time with the game. It is a really polished and fun game, and I'd have had no qualms paying $60 for it if I weren't getting it packed in with the deluxe version of the hardware.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 05:02:15 PM »
It definitely seems like a game that's better when you play it than when you see it. Hopefully this is the game that'll be in store displays.