Author Topic: Mafia II: Day Three  (Read 17804 times)

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Mafia II: Day Three
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »
so I dont get to vote anymore can I still role play?  
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia II: Day Three
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2006, 05:31:25 PM »
Also, I was certain that ShyGuy was in one of the mob's, I guess we'll continue guessing who the other members of the mafia are.

Ouch... hope we're more careful next time.
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline MysticGohan

• I have a large position in nVidia.
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2006, 05:33:47 PM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat

lol, nope thus why a mod keeps editing your post stating Dead men Do not TALK unless Lavender bring your Ex-mob but from the grave...
Everytime you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot. ~Vegeta

Never argue with an idiot he'll bring you to his level and beat you with experience.

"I'm doing this because I'm PISSED! Why the hell didn't you ask for my help!?!?" `Roy Mustang  FMA

I could go into a Wendy's res

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »

Originally posted by: animecyberrat
Where the dead speak
ypu should there

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2006, 05:42:34 PM »
Wandering sulks back to his cheese shop. He takes one last look around. He takes one last bite of goat cheese. He breathes in the cheesy vapers and old oak smells for one last time, and sighs.

If you happned to be wandering near the old House of Polysolysheoth in the district of Parcheesi in the town of Dagafabawat, you'd see a new sign on the old door: "Wandering's Cheezerium - CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE"
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline animecyberrat

• Official NWR Lindsay Lohan Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2006, 05:42:41 PM »
TVman's ghost witnesses the ongoings of the events that are occuring. He sees how wrong the people are and uses his ghost powers to generate a flashback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Pryopizm
Judge Aurion heard the revolver's hammer pulled back just above his head. He was totally helpless.

"NO! Stop! That's my husband!" TVMan yelled as he ran in. He was dressed in a white blouse and a long blue skirt and wearing a long blonde wig. He actually looked rather lovely.

"What the fu-" Pale started.

"My name is Bridget! That's my husband! You can't kill him! Please no!"

TVMan/Bridget then reached down, and lifted Aurion up and held him up in an embrace. He was tearful, but strong. He laid Aurion down and started tending to his wound. "You bastard!"

Pale was flabbergasted. "You know what? This is enough. I'm going back home. This place is too damn weird for me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the flashback TVman possesed Ice and screamed to the people, "I am Bridget!! Judge Aurion was my husband and Ice is my son! Get your damn facts straight!!!"

he was dead so WTF!?
"You can call me THE RAT, thank you very much"

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2006, 05:59:38 PM »
I hope I don't die tonight, it's just getting interesting... I know who Informant is, have an idea who we should all vote for next, have a couple of people sending me interesting messages...  it's just getting fun and I'm likely to die.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline Big_Brother

• One of Wandering's MANY dupes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2006, 06:00:26 PM »

he was dead so WTF!?

TvMan's post was unlikely to affect the outcome.

Your post was.

To some extent.

You know which one.

The real question is why the mods are tolerating my arch-nemesis.

The Informant

But that doesn't concern you.

Now be a good rat, and stop breaking the rules.  
'dupes' in the context means 'enemies.'

I'M ALWAYS WATCHING.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2006, 06:14:04 PM »
Damn, I missed the voting, not that it would have really mattered because I haven't the foggiest idea who's who.

have a couple of people sending me interesting messages...
Arg!  Why does everyone insist on leaving me out of all the fun stuff?  This is irritating.  I was left out last game and I'm being left out this game, too.  You people suck.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »
Informant more like transformant am i right