Author Topic: Skylanders Giants and Just Dance 4 Wii Bundles Announced  (Read 973 times)

Offline tylerohlew

• NWR Staff
  • Score: -2
    • View Profile
Skylanders Giants and Just Dance 4 Wii Bundles Announced
« on: October 24, 2012, 08:52:08 AM »

Nintendo's not giving up on the Wii just yet.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32222

Nintendo has announced two new Wii console bundles, one which includes a copy of Skylanders Giants, the other with Just Dance 4. Both are due to arrive in stores November 4.

The Skylanders Giants bundle sells for $149.99 and includes the game, a Portal of Power, two Skylanders figures, and an exclusive Giant Skylander. The Wii itself is blue, and includes a matching Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk.

The Just Dance 4 bundle retails for $129.99, and includes the game alongside a white Wii with matching Wii Remote Plus and Nunchuk.

These new bundles join the recently announced Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort bundle, which retails for $129.99.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Skylanders Giants and Just Dance 4 Wii Bundles Announced
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 09:50:28 AM »
Giants one should have really came out oh... Last Sunday.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »
Doesn't make sense , people who are interested in either game probably already have a console . I guess this is for mom to buy do they can have own wii in there own room?

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 10:43:25 AM »
Doesn't make sense , people who are interested in either game probably already have a console . I guess this is for mom to buy do they can have own wii in there own room?
*shrug* Their is a Skylander PS3 as well.  I mean it make sense to have a bundle on its Home console.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.