Author Topic: Anyone from NWR at GDC  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Shecky

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Anyone from NWR at GDC
« on: March 25, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »
So I just found out that GDC is here in San Francisco, and I was wondering if anyone from the staff or even reader base is out here in SF.  I just so happened to be here for the past few weeks for other reasons and didn't even know about the overlap.

Well, dinner time here... I'm around for another full day or so, drop a line.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:30:15 PM by Shecky »

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
Re: Anyone from NWR at GDC
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »
Well I don't think tagging up is going to happen anymore, but I'll still query for suggestions on good Mediterranean places to grab dinner.  I've tried pretty much all the other food groups around the area of the hotel and am debating going down to the panhandle tonight (Heard there's a good place down that direction), but if anyone is familiar with the area - any good suggestions?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 12:21:25 AM »
I think someone else in another GDC thread mentioned being in the area and willing to hook up. You might check the other GDC threads if you haven't already. There's still one day left. If I had more money for gas I would have loved to go down to the event. I like hearing what the different developers have to say.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »
Well, I wasn't in town for GDC... I fly very early Friday, so this is it for me.  I'm sitting in the lobby of the Hilton, and even see some folks with DS'es... maybe I should get mine and fire up Pictochat so that I can find 0 people ;)

Offline Shecky

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:59:33 AM »
YUP, 0 people.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »
Yo, provided something terrible doesn't happen, I'll be attending the next THREE GDCs. :)
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.