Author Topic: Club Nintendo of America Officially Launches  (Read 15704 times)

Offline GoldenPhoenix

• Now it's a party!
  • Score: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Club Nintendo of America Officially Launches
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
I'm not surprised by Nintendo's customer service, they've always been great when I needed them.

BTW I got enough points now (after 20 minutes of so of gathering up all my registration cards) to get the cards. Game and Watch would be nice, but the classic cards seem extra special.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4185-3173-1144

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 08:58:07 PM »
I want all the cards... :(
NEED MOAR POINTS!  MUST BUY 10 COPIES OF POKAYMAN DIAMOND!
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2008, 07:23:27 AM »
Turns out Europe has that "say what you want to buy and buy it within 2 weeks of launch" deal too. The currentl list of registerable games for that is... empty.

Offline Tybo68

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2008, 11:07:08 PM »
Is that seriously the VC/wiiware list of games you can get points for? More than half of my forty or so games aren't on this list. What is the reason behind this? As far as I am concerned if all the games are available in the shop channel you should be able get points from ANY of them, it makes no sense unless it is a technical issue.

It seems only Nintendo can screw up something that seems so simple and obvious except to them.
A night has a thousand saxophones so get out there and rock and roll the bones.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2008, 09:22:52 AM »
Is that seriously the VC/wiiware list of games you can get points for? More than half of my forty or so games aren't on this list. What is the reason behind this? As far as I am concerned if all the games are available in the shop channel you should be able get points from ANY of them, it makes no sense unless it is a technical issue.

It's titles released on/after October 13th.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.