Author Topic: Episode 151: King Hippo's Nipples  (Read 1490 times)

Offline NWR_DrewMG

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 19
    • View Profile
Episode 151: King Hippo's Nipples
« on: September 19, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »

Smash demo talk, a look at Hyrule Warriors, and a new Connectivity RiffTrax!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/38557/episode-151-king-hippos-nipples

Hello and welcome to episode 151 of Connectivity! We've got two segments for you this week, and a special video as well!

Kicking the show off, Zach, Scott and Alex talk about the Smash Bros. 3DS demo. The guys discuss the returning veterans, new characters Villager and Mega Man, and how the game performs on the handheld. And don't worry, there are absolutely no spoilers for the main game whatsoever.

After that, Neal and Andy discuss Hyrule Warriors and Neal's review of it. How did the seemingly odd marriage of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors turn out? Pretty good, it seems!

And, as a special bonus, Scott and Zach recorded a new RiffTrax, this time for an episode of Captain N. However, instead of making you sync it to the YouTube video yourself, we've uploaded the audio and video straight to YouTube! Enjoy below.

And that will do it for this week's show! Be sure to click here to send us your listener mail. Don't forget, next week we'll be discussing our favorite underwater themes, so be sure to send your submission to us! We'll see you next week.

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 151: King Hippo's Nipples
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 10:32:22 PM »
Oh Lord have mercy! I forgot how horrible Captain N the game master is. Your rifftrax video is pretty funny and enjoyable.

I had no clue zelda's light arrow gets its origin from this travesty.
If gameboy can just teleport to get a table, why he can't just teleport over the broken bridge? Did they skip a scene because it somehow went to gannon and simon belmount and kid icarus was in the scene for like no reason. I'm sad the mega man character isn't that ugly box art version.