Author Topic: Fave Five... Mario Kart Games  (Read 9583 times)

Offline famicomplicated

• The OG Japan Correspondent
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Fave Five... Mario Kart Games
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 03:00:02 AM »
Maybe our favourite Mario Kart is linked with a favourite or memorable period in our lives?

I mean, we only get one game per system, and we associate systems with certain points in our life, maybe that's why we have such wrong differing opinions on what should be No.1?!

I mean I may have put MK7 at my No.5 above MK64, but the fond memories of Secondary (High) School playing the N64 game made me think again!

It might be the case for other games too, I mean I know I have fonder memories of SMW than Galaxy 2, even though I loved the heck out of (and would gives both 10's to) both of those games!

Just trying to rationalise a world in which people could put MKDD at No.1 of any list  ;)
I am your (Fami)father.
Follow me on Twitter for some #hypertrollGET fun.
Troll with love, not hate.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
I love MK64 the most as it is my most played game. Even in my old(er) age, I still go back to it every now and then to play Drunk Driving.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 09:39:03 AM »
I love Double Dash - but it wouldn't be my #1 - the dual riders thing is just too confusing for new ("casual") players to get into in short bursts.  It makes trying to arrange GCN BBA Play a pain in the butt. :(
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline DEDwyer64

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2012, 12:08:19 AM »
Hey! At least Nintendo put in the feature to only have certain items in online communities in Mario Kart 7. But the feature isn't very useful in that you can only pick a certain type of item to play with. (For Example: Only shells, only mushrooms)