Author Topic: Iwata Not Impressed by iPad, 3D Gaming  (Read 7453 times)

Offline Halbred

• Staff Paleontologist, Ruiner of Worlds
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
    • When Pigs Fly Returns
Re: Iwata Not Impressed by iPad, 3D Gaming
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »
The iPad? what is that? It sounds like the name of some feminine hygiene product. Who would want to play games with that on the go?

Congratulations, you're the 10 millionth person to make that incredibly stupid joke.

Oh, remember when we all found out what the Wii was going to be called? Good times.

I like that Iwata is suddenly concerned about how using a device will look to other people. How about waving your hands around like a goddamn chimpanzee?
This would be my PSN Trophy Card, but I guess I can't post HTML in my Signature. I'm the pixel spaceship, and I have nine Gold trophies.

Offline D_Average

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »
Or strapping some red robotic device to your face to play tennis in 3D, black and red 3D that is.
Don't hate me, hate the money I see, clothes that I buy
Ice that I wear, clothes that I try....

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
The iPad? what is that? It sounds like the name of some feminine hygiene product. Who would want to play games with that on the go?

Congratulations, you're the 10 millionth person to make that incredibly stupid joke.

But I am the first to make the joke in this thread, and since this thread is the first time I've heard of the iPad I was not aware it wasa joke that's been made so often.
is your sanity...

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 06:38:25 AM »
I like that Iwata is suddenly concerned about how using a device will look to other people. How about waving your hands around like a goddamn chimpanzee?

Only nerds find that more embarrassing than wearing huge glasses when playing a game. Everybody else recognizes that it's really FUN and wants to try it too.

Offline brian577

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 02:37:14 PM »
But I am the first to make the joke in this thread, and since this thread is the first time I've heard of the iPad I was not aware it wasa joke that's been made so often.

Have you been living under a rock for the past week?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 02:48:24 PM by brian577 »