Author Topic: Wii Sports Resort and Wii MotionPlus Dated for America  (Read 21881 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Re: Wii Sports Resort and Wii MotionPlus Dated for America
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2009, 06:00:08 PM »
If it didn't, I'd be even more pissed that they haven't separated the damn balance board yet. I own both Shaun White and Skate It, but I don't own a damn balance board and I'm not shelling out 90 for one.

Try contacting Nintendo and tell them your balance board broke and you want to buy a replacement.  See what they say.

I'd tell them that it was your fault it broke (dropped it out of a 2-story window or something dumb like that) so they don't offer to replace it for free if you send back your old one.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2009, 08:49:14 PM »
I think B&W doesn't require M+.

No games require Wii MotionPlus, I don't think Nintendo would allow that. It would be kinda stupid anyways since you then limit your audience to those who own the add-on. The only way I can see it being a good idea is if you get Nintendo to allow you to bundle the add-on with your game.

We were talking about a hypothetical game and I don't think that Black & White did anything that would benefit from WMP support since there's no rotating involved. It was all pointer based.

That's my point. Black and White controlled well, but with WMP it could control even better.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »
That's my point. Black and White controlled well, but with WMP it could control even better.

But how so? There's nothing in that game that would benefit from WMP!

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2009, 12:22:04 AM »
Wii Snorks Report discussion here.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2009, 12:36:53 AM »
This thread is about Mutton Plucks release date, start a new one
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.