Author Topic: Mafia 17 Day 1  (Read 10743 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
RE: Mafia 17 Day 1
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
The black wind howls...
Vote TVman

Eeber Fleeber Fliber Flom
TVman's chosen time has come.

Jhosen Thosen Thisen Thie
He has chosen not to join with me.

Quester Ester Eester Eey
His life shall end within this day.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2007, 10:48:10 PM »
vote stevey

When does teh day end guyz?
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2007, 10:53:53 PM »
The day ends sometime around 6:00-9:00 AM EST, so ten minutes from my post to three hours and ten minutes from it, as best as I can tell.  Night actions are wanted to be in by about ten minutes from my post, according to PK posts earlier in this thread.

And you should become a member of the Church of Apocalyptic Design.  Toss me a PM if you're curious.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2007, 07:31:02 AM »
And now, for the story, since Patchkid decided to make the mafia all about my cult...

Day 1 --- Prophecy
My fellow townspeople!  I present to you a excerpt from the Book of Funhouse:

Lo!  Behold unto thee, an apple within thy reach.  Taken upon thyself, eaten, and it shall be done.  For whence, at this point, the light shall flash three times, and the series of random events will occur.  The random events are as follows:

fig. 1
*  A)  Evil, non-denominational men will enter the town
*  B)  They will bring us booze to fight non-existent prohibition laws
*  C)  The men will be marked with a scarlet letter, "A," represent their adulterous scandal.  The letter will be forever invisible.

fig. 2
*  A) And it shall come to pass verily unto you I say, people will drop like flies when their names are uttered the most that day, preceded by the word vote.
*  B)Patchkid will begin acting like there is organized crime in response, but the leader of the NWR community will not buy it.

For after these events,  the world's end will be immediate.  Go thee out into all the players, and save them from this fate, converting them to the one true play-style.  If yon participant exists in the town, not as a non-denominational mafia member, then I say unto thee that salvation can occur.

Now, when I read this, I must say, that time is upon us.  Lightning has hit the clock tower thrice this week, and there was absolutely no time traveling involved for once.  Therefore, we must be at the end of the world.  Believe!  Believe!  Join the Church of Apocalyptic Design's sanctuary, and convert all nonbelievers before we all die!