Author Topic: Nintendo Bringing Multiple Upcoming Titles to PAX East  (Read 733 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
Nintendo Bringing Multiple Upcoming Titles to PAX East
« on: March 19, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »

Plus some old standbys, you know Nintendo Land and the like. 

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/33598

Nintendo is bringing multiple titles to its booth at PAX East this year.

Though some have already been released, Wii U games appearing are:

Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, LEGO® City Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Need for Speed Most Wanted U, Wii Street U, New Super Mario Bros. U, and Nintendo Land. 

3DS games to be shown are:

Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf  (guided demonstration), LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, HarmoKnight, Kersploosh!, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Nintendo will be located at booth 448 during PAX East which lasts from March 22-24.

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Bringing Multiple Upcoming Titles to PAX East
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »
It would be so damn cool if Nintendo made an alarm clock app for the Wii U! I basically thought that it can work WITH the console off, it'd use it's internal clock to turn the tablet on and have the alarm go off. I would LOVE to have that for my Wii U!